Gardasil: Never let your girl have this vaccine!
|GARDASIL - 27 DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS|
Here are some examples of what Merck the manufacturer does not know about Gardasil:
BY SANDY LUNOE
1. Whether Gardasil prevents cancer
Gardasil is promoted as a vaccine which prevents cancer. Here is what immunologist Charlotte Haug M.D. Ph.D writes in her article in New Scientist (1)
“Despite claims that the vaccine will cut cancer deaths by two-thirds or more, its overall effectiveness in the prevention of cervical cancer remains unknown and will not be known for decades.”
2. Necessity for boosters
Information regarding the possible necessity and intervals for booster doses is unknown.
3. Whether Gardasil increases the risk of cancer.The vaccine has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity(2). Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!
There may be increased risk of cancer due to replacement of some virus strains with new strains which may be more carcinogenic.
“If HPV-16 and HPV-18 are effectively suppressed, will there be selective pressure on the remaining strains of HPV? Other strains may emerge as significant oncogenic serotypes” (3)
Rosemary Mathis, director of SaneVax asks:” Gardasil and Cervarix: Are strains targeted by the vaccines replaced by other HPV viruses?”(4)
4. Whether there is increased risk of cancer due to the unexpected discovery of aluminium bound recombinant HPV DNADr. Sin Hang Lee, a pathologist at the Milford Hospital pathology laboratory was contracted by SaneVax to examine Gardasil for possible contamination. The samples tested positive for recombinant viral HPV-11 and viral HPV-18 residues, both of which were firmly attached to the aluminum adjuvant (5)
It is unknown whether the recombinant (genetically engineered) HPV DNA is capable of altering human DNA potentially initiating cancer (5)
5. Whether there is increased risk of autoimmune disorders due to the recombinant HPV DNA
It is unknown whether the genetically engineered HPV DNA, or adventitious DNA, is capable of altering human DNA potentially initiating a host of autoimmune disorders (5)
6. If HPV is necessarily an infection transmitted by sexual intercourse
Merck states that HPV is sexually transmitted. However, they surely are aware that HPV infection has been found in placentas, umbilical cord blood and in infants, so it is not necessarily an infection which is transmitted by sexual intercourse (6)
“A May 2006 FDA VRBPAC document stated girls previously exposed to vaccine-relevant human papillomavirus and get inoculated with Gardasil have a 44.6% increase in getting cervical cancer in their life time” (31)
Dr.Jim Howenstine, M.D:“HPV vaccine increases the risk of developing a precancerous cervical lesion by 44.6% in women .previously infected with a HPV viral type found in the vaccine”(7)
An unknown but extremely large number of girls across the world who are already exposed to HPV are being pressured into taking the vaccine with the consequential risk of cervical cancer being increased by 44.6% (32).. Not only is this unethical and cynical, it is downright criminal.
7. Whether Gardasil causes genotoxicity8. Whether the vaccine targets the relevant virus strains in different demographics
According to product information this has not been evaluated (2)
A May 2008 study on high-risk and multiple human papillomavirus (HPV) infections in cancer-free Jamaican women presented at the Second Annual International African-Caribbean Cancer Consortium Conference cited:
“The most important finding was that unlike the genotype distribution patterns seen in North America, Europe and some parts of Asia, HPV types 16 and 18 were not the most common high-risk genotype”(8) “Why is Gardasil marketed globally through the Gardasil Access Program when HPV 16 & 18 may not even be prevalent amongst the targeted populations?”
“HPV genotype distribution in this group of Jamaican women differs from the patterns found in Europe, North America and some parts of Asia. It may be necessary therefore to consider development of other vaccines which target genotypes found in our and similar populations. HPV genotyping as well as Pap smears should be considered”(28)
9. Whether the strains change in the course of time
Rosemary Mathis, SaneVax, writes “A graph clearly shows that HPV 16 & 18 are not even prevalent in Colombian women until their mid-20s – long after vaccine efficacy has worn off if a girl is administered Gardasil or Cervarix in her adolescent years”(8)
10. Adverse events due to concomitant administration with other vaccines
There are very few studies regarding relevant concomitant administration (2)
11. The true numbers and extent of serious adverse events
National Vaccine Information Center: “It is estimated that only between 1 and 10 percent of all adverse health outcomes which occur following vaccination are reported to VAERS” (9)(26)(32)
Dr. Russell Blaylock also discussed the low rate of reports of vaccine problems, being somewhere in the range of 2%, due to the passive and voluntary nature of the system. According to Blaylock’s estimate, it is likely that there are more than 600 deaths and over 100,000 serious adverse events from this vaccine (10)
SaneVax regularly publishes updates from VAERS reports regarding adverse events and deaths (11)
A fact of which Merck is well aware:
Merck has not disclosed to the public that during the trials 73.3% of the participants who received Gardasil acquired a new medical condition”(32)
12. Long term serious side effects
Jagannath Chatterjee:“Vaccine long term effects may span the lifetime particularly as the inflammatory process set in motion does not stop. Many of the vaccine ingredients lodge themselves permanently in the tissues, fat cells and the brain and continue to inflict a steady and progressive damage permanently. Attenuated live viruses introduced by vaccines may stay dormant for long periods, often mutate, and can become virulent when the immune system becomes weak due to any reason. As vaccines adversely affect the immune system viruses and bacteria present in humans that were not virulent earlier are today causing diseases”.
13. What the results would be if a true placebo had been used in all the clinical trials
“The FDA allowed Merck to use a potentially reactive aluminum containing placebo as a control for most trial participants, rather than a non-reactive saline solution placebo. A reactive placebo can artificially increase the appearance of safety of an experimental drug or vaccine in a clinical trial” (12)(29)
14. What the results of clinical trials would be if Merck had not used their own exclusion criteria
The vaccine has been tested on handpicked groups (2, 13). These are not representative of the groups who have been, or will be vaccinated. Exclusion criteria:
1) Allergies to any component of the vaccine
2) History of a severe allergic reaction
3) Known history of any allergies to food or medicine
4) Immunocompromised, Immunodeficient or has an autoimmune condition
5) History of any condition, therapy, lab abnormality or other circumstance such that it is not in the best interest of the participant to participate
6) Clinically significant disease or clinically significant findings during the screening medical history or physical examination that, in the investigator’s opinion, would compromise the outcome of this study.
7) Have a weakened immune system or other immune problems
”If these “exclusion criteria” were known by, and applied to families in the United States of America, prior to the vaccination of their child, virtually none of the 22,000 girls and boys listed by the CDC’s VAERS reporting system as being injured by the Gardasil HPV vaccine, would have been allowed to be vaccinated, and 100 deceased HPV vaccinated children, would still be alive today”(13)
Summary: With the way the clinical trials are conducted as to which people they allow to participate the average population that the HPV vaccines are being administered to are omitted. Consequently, because of this practice it is now unknown how many have the potential to be at risk of having an adverse event.
15. Whether there is increased risk of blood clots when Gardasil is combined with hormonal contraceptive pillsStudies regarding the combination of Gardasil and contraceptive pills have focused on potential impairment of immune response (2), but not on the issue of increased risk of blood clots.
CDC states: “There have been some reports of blood clots in females after receiving Gardasil. These clots have occurred in the heart, lungs, and legs. Most of these people had a risk of getting blood clots, such as taking oral contraceptives (the birth control pill), smoking, obesity, and other risk factors” (14)
The reported cases of blood clots after Gardasil in VAERS may be blamed on other factors when the actual cause may in fact be due to the vaccine.
16. Whether there is an increased risk of brain damage
The ingredient polysorbate renders the blood-brain barrier more porous and possibly facilitates passage of neurotoxic aluminium, sodium borate and other toxic substances through the blood-brain barrier into the brain tissue (15)
Many girls who suffer from injuries after Gardasil exhibit symptoms of brain damage (16)
There have been few if any autopsies which include thorough investigation of brain tissue of girls who have died after Gardasil.
17. Consequences of “bridging”, the extrapolation of study results from one group to anotherIn her article in the American Chronicle Christina England writes: “Gardasil has never been tested in young girls under fifteen years old, says whistleblower Diane Harper” (17). The vaccine has been advised for different age groups, also for boys, although it is not known whether similar results may be extrapolated to the different groups.
There is generally a lack of knowledge regarding the effects of vaccines in connection with hormonal changes in the body (for example puberty, menstrual cycles, pregnancy and menopause).
18. Consequences if the vaccine is not thoroughly shakenInstructions for administration include thorough agitation (2) No studies can be found regarding the consequences if this instruction is not followed although this is a realistic situation in practice.
19. Whether the vaccine will increase the risk of infertility due to polysorbate.Polysorbate has been shown to cause infertility in lab rats (18),(19)
20. Whether polysorbate is carcinogenicJeffrey J. Aufderheide in his article “Vaccine Ingredients: Non-Ionic Surfactants” asks: “ Could Tween 80 (polysorbate 80), being a carcinogen or co-carcinogen, also be one of the reasons vaccines are not tested for causing cancer?” (20)
21. Health consequences due to the presence of polysorbate and l-histidineCynthia A. Janak has written about this in her article “Polysorbate 80 and Histidine, a Marriage of Disaster” (21)
22. Whether aluminium adjuvant is safeIn her article “Aluminium in Vaccines. Where are the safety studies?” (22) Catherine Frompevich writes:
“Since the 1930s vaccine makers have been using aluminum as an adjuvant in vaccines. However, from what I’ve been able to gather over years of researching vaccines and vaccinations, there doesn’t seem to be studies determining aluminum safety issues”.
“- although aluminum adjuvants have been used in vaccines for decades, they were never tested for safety in clinical trials”(30)
“In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences”.
“Despite almost 90 years of widespread use of aluminium adjuvants,medical science’s understanding about their mechanisms of action is still remarkably poor” (23)(31)
23. Consequences due to the presence sodium borate (borax)
Sodium borate is used as a food additive in some countries, but it is now banned in many places. For example, one Australian government recall site notes: “Product is Borax (sodium borate) which is a non permitted food additive and is harmful to health. So, if it’s harmful to health, why is it being added to the HPV vaccine?”(24)
24. Whether the vaccine will increase the risk of miscarriages, stillbirths or babies born with anomalies
“There are however no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women”(2)
Gardasil has been included in the childrens’ vaccination program in Norway for 12 year old girls.
Norway has been chosen for studies because there are several well organised obligatory population registers including ones for birth, cancer and other illnesses and death. A research contract has been negotiated between FDA, Merck and the Norwegian Government (25)
The contract includes this statement from FDA to Merck: “You have committed to conduct a study in collaboration with the Norwegian Government, if GARDASIL ® is approved in the European Union and the Government of Norway incorporates HPV vaccination into its national guidelines, to assess the impact of HPV vaccination on the following in Norway:
e) The interaction between administration of GARDASIL ® and pregnancy outcomes, especially congenital anomalies, by linking the vaccination registry with the Medical Birth Registry.”
25. Whether Gardasil is excreted in human milk
According to product information studies have not been carried out. (2)
26. The complete list of ingredientsUnbelievable though it may seem, Merck does not know the complete composition of Gardasil.
Unexpected vaccine ingredients have been revealed from time to time. Investigations may be carried out by independent research workers as there is no incentive for manufacturers to search for substances in their products which might be detrimental to health.
Discoveries have been made long after vaccines have been marketed. These include the SV40 (suspected of causing cancer) in polio vaccines, pig DNA in retrovirus vaccines, cytomegaloviruses and the recent discovery of aluminium bound recombinant HPV DNA in Gardasil, the consequences of which are unknown and may be horrific.
SaneVax: ”If Merck and Co., Inc. and the FDA knew small quantities of residual recombinant HPV L1-specific DNA fragments remain in Gardasil, why do marketing and information packets from around the world specifically state the vaccine contains ‘no viral DNA?”
It is reasonable to assume that the vaccine would not have gained approval had the manufacturers informed the authorities of the presence of the aluminum bound gene manipulated DNA due to potential health risks (27)
27. Whether possible benefits outweigh the risks
When Merck and other promoters know so little about the vaccine it is impossible for the risks to be weighed against possible benefits. Consequently, there are no grounds whatsoever on which safety may be evaluated.
Post a Comment