An Indian Saint on the coming destruction
6. The attempt by the Government to construct buildings and walls surrounding the Heritage Temple is also very disturbing. Besides flouting ASI norms, the construction, according to experts, will pose a threat to the Temple itself as everything here is sand and the Temple is delicately poised atop a sand dune. An ASI team has visited the site on 1st May 2022. However considering the political atmosphere it is doubtful that anything meaningful will emerge.
These events are fulfilling the prophecy of Achyutananda that, "Lord Jagannath will be maligned". This is a last stage prophecy before the great destruction begins.
There is another prophecy that the Garuda Stambha in front of the main gate of the Jagannath Temple will be taken away. Will these construction activities damage the Garuda Stambha that will then have to be dismantled? This event will herald the coming of Lord Kalki.
The Temple will continue to give omens. The last event will be a full scale attack on the Temple with a lot of bloodshed in its premises. The final events of the end of the Kali Yuga are supposed to take place after that.
Reference to Kalki Avatara Sri Chakradhara in the Malika
Panchasakha Malika: Saraswati Vidya Bhandar, Badambadi, Cuttack (Page 32)
Here is described how 74,000 devotees and other historical souls of Mahabharata period will take birth and will be attracted to “Sri Chakradhar”
Sri Sishu Ananta Malika
Sholakosha madhye hebe janama 
Ethu adhike shola sarkar
Chaushathi mahanto janma abara 
Ashta senapati ethi sangare
Janma hoibe nanadi jatire 
Baishnaba nohina gruhare thibe
Balaka swarupe Prabhu milibe 
Jahara jeun seba adhikar
Dakini debe se Sri Chakradhar 
Jashobanti name Brahmani, Ta garbhe janma Chakrapani
Kalki namere Avatar, hoibe parama Iswara
Krushna bolibaku kehi janehein nathiba
Emanti dekhina je apane Jagannath
Benihate dhari khanda nashibe daitya
Gayare Sambal nagre Bishnusharma ghara
Janamani tapasya karibe Chakradhara
Andhakar nashi bhakta uday karibe
Nirakar mantra dei kalmasha nashibe
(Towards the end of the Kali Yuga there will be great fall in values. There will be no one left to even utter the name of Krishna. Witnessing this Lord Jagannath will incarnate and kill the criminals with a sword. At Sambal Nagar in Gaya to Bishnusarma would be born Chakradhara who would undertake great hardship from his childhood days. He will ultimately pierce through the darkness and create devotees. He would give the Nirakara mantra to end the ills plaguing mankind)
Agata Bhabisya Malika
Kalki rupare janama hebe Sri Chakradhara
What did Chakradhar say about the immediate future?
- When you want to build a new house at the spot where your old house stands you need to bring down the old structure for the new to take its place.
A huge quake is imminent in the Himalayan range. This has been foreseen in our scriptures and mythical records - the Puranas. A prophecy involves the Badrinath shrine. The path to this shrine goes through a narrow space between two mountains called Nara and Narayan. It is said that the two mountains will come together and the Badrinath shrine will simply disappear. It does not end there. There is a deity in the nearby Joshi Math which is supposed to be protecting the shrine. So long as its hand is present and intact the shrine will remain protected. Very strangely the hand of this deity has inexplicably started narrowing and today it hangs by a thread. The servitors say they are afraid of handling the deity lest the hand falls off. There is also the prophecy that the Lord will magically appear at another place that will then become a pilgrim spot. That place is known as Bhavishya Badri or the future Badrinath (shown in accompanying photograph). Here too a stone is growing on its own and today there are very distinct marks of a face, torso, hands and legs in it. With every passing day the stone is sculpting itself to a human form. Our Puranas say that of the four major pilgrimage spots (Chaar Dham) of the Hindus two will be completely obliterated. Jagannath Dham and Badrinath Dham. I have already written on how a tsunami and an earthquake is prophesied that will destroy the Temple of Lord Jagannath necessitating the transfer of the idols to another spot where a temple complex is now ready and is waiting to receive him.
- A period of plagues will become widespread in the middle of summer. People will die from dawn to dusk. At that time, all the forest (ecosystems) will collapse. All the rocky mountains will crumble at their bases. One will not be able to bear the levelling (process) of the earth's (mountains). For every ten persons, only one will be left.
- A period of sickness and diseases will come. Some will die from fever; some from chills; some from stomach ailments; some from madness; some from skin diseases; Some from heart disease, others from liver disease.
The Christian prophecy;
- People with extensive sores all over their bodies will suffer horribly in extreme temperatures. They will also be mentally affected
Predictions of Haidakhan Babaji
Shri Babaji said that mankind is in great danger during the period of Kali Yuga-the Age of the rise of materialism and the decline of spiritual life. He foretold of widespread physical destruction and change and death in this decade. He said that those who worship God (in any of the ways man knows Him) and repeat His name and live in harmony with the Universe will be saved and that a new, humanitarian society of people who are focused on God will be formed.
Shri Babaji said that when the great destruction comes to the world, those who believe in and worship God sincerely and especially those who repeat His Name(s), would be saved by the power of the mantra. "God's Names are more powerful than a thousand atomic and hydrogen bombs.”
26 JULY 1979 (Herakhan)
Some important observations made by Sri Babaji on the future
The change of the present, which is full of turmoil, will be brought about by bloody revolution. Peace will return only after the revolution reaches its zenith.
In the aftermath of the revolution-which will be total; no country will be spared big or small-some countries will be totally erased, leaving no sign of their existence.
In some 3% to 5% and up to maximum of 25% of the population will be spared and will survive.
Earthquakes, floods, accidents, collisions and wars will bring about the destruction.
The destructive elements, which were kept in cheek by Sri Babaji, have been released to do their worst.
Those who pray to their chosen divinity will not be affected.
28 JULY 1979 (Herakhan)
Giving reference to his earlier
prediction Shri Babaji foretold that the revolution (like a scythe) will be
total and will be from one end of the world to another. Revolution spoken about
on 26-7-1979, will increase in tempo, and will reach its culmination point. It
will not be confined to any particular country, but the whole world will be
engulfed, big and small countries alike.
People today are full of misery and
unhappiness. Misery and unhappiness is not confined to the poor, but rich
people are affected too. All are suffering from difficulties, misery, and
unhappiness. The leaders of all countries are busy safeguarding their positions
and have totally ignored their people needs and interests. These leaders are
misguiding the public. There is complete insecurity. There is no safety of
person or property. New leaders are being trained and prepared to take over
from U the (corrupt) leaders who will restore just and proper order and bring
At present, demonic influences have engulfed men. Man will fight and devour men and they will destroy each other. First, destruction will take place, then a lull and then peace will prevail. Some of the countries will be completely destroyed. Prayer will be the only safeguard and saviours against destruction. Forget past and future, abolish all other thoughts, but pray with total concentration of mind and soul and have full faith in God. Chant OM NAMAH SHIVAYA and you can defy death. Have no thought about your life and death. No evil influence will ever come near you if you pray with purity of heart and mind and with all faith and concentration.
Babaji then said,
"More than half of the people are oriented towards destruction" and went
on to relate a story of how, at a time in the past (Mahabharata times), all the
resources of Ravana's kingdom were used for the creation of a bomb so large and
powerful that it was even more powerful than those we have today. Then some
positive and creative forces got together and created something that would be
even more powerful than this enormous destructive bomb. They created the mantra
"The mantra is still the only
Babaji then gave two examples of
survival and said that those who use the mantra will survive in the same way.
First Example: When Lord Krishna was at a battle
where everything was on fire, a locust came to pray at His feet. Krishna then
placed His helmet over the locust. Everything on the field was burned and
killed, except the locust, which survived under Lord Krishna's helmet.
Second Example: in a flourmill, all of
the grain is ground up, just like people are in the destructive process. A few
grains escape because they are near the centre pole and fall down and away from
the grinding wheel.
"I am happy that you are here. You should not waste your time while you are here. Have faith."
Babaji used the term "Kranti", which may be interpreted as "revolution" or "destruction". He said that a Maha Kranti (great revolution) was fast approaching and would be known as the Blood and Fire Kranti. When asked if everybody would be killed in this Kranti, Babaji compared this destruction with that of the Mahabharata (the great battle fought in Lord Krishna's time), when all the great warriors were killed.
"Be strong in the time of great revolution which is coming. No one can stop the fire coming in the world now. The bells of great destruction are already ringing. The war will be such that people sleeping will die immediately. There will be atomic war. People will die immediately in their houses from gas and atomic and nuclear radiation."
A person who does not do some kind of constructive
work is like a dead person. A new kingdom is coming very soon. When the new
kingdom is established, only the person who does karma (i.e., works) will
While working you should always recite
the mantra you like; you should always recite the mantra.
The coming destruction is going to take place in such a manner that only, the person who is doing some karma, some work, will survive it. One should not lose courage, one should always be enterprising, trying to do something more than what he is doing.
A person might argue that when destruction is going to take place, why should I work? Why should I do any karma? But that is not right. One should work to his last breath. Idleness should always be avoided.
Babaji likes human beings. Humanitarian work
should be done by all of us. Babaji wishes humans well. A person who follows
this and who always keeps humanitarian rules in mind will be loved by everyone
and shall survive all this destruction and shall remain happy. One should try
to bring these humanitarian ideas to everybody who does not have them.
What does one mean by humanitarian rules and humanity? Babaji says one should not have any hatred towards anyone; one should try not, to let down other people; one should try to help others; one should try to love all.
Predictions of Baba Gorakhnath
Listen Kamalo, such hard times are coming that men will not be able even to breathe any more. There will be a great change and turmoil on this earth. No king will remain, no leader. This earth will destroy everybody. A time is coming soon when a light will be visible on earth every 240 km only. Kal forces everybody to dance. Who will listen to My teachings of wisdom now that bad karma engulfs all of creation? Look attentively at Mahakal's wheel and his strange ways. Who knows if tomorrow will come?
THE PROPHECY OF RASPUTIN
When Sodom and Gomorrah will be brought back to Earth and men will dress as women and women will dress as men you will see Death pass riding the white plague. And the ancient plagues will be like a drop of water in the sea, compared to the white plague.
Mountains of corpses will be piled up in the squares and millions of men will bring death without a face ... Cities with millions of inhabitants will not find enough arms to bury the dead and many country villages will be erased with a single cross...
No medicine will be able to stop the white plague because this is the antechamber of purification. And when nine out of ten men have rotten blood, the scythe will be thrown on the earth because the time has come to return home.
The Advent of Lord Kalki.
I came to know about another prophecy from a very learned person. He is more interested in the forgotten history of Bharatvarsha but knowing my quest he informed me about a prophecy involving the coming of Lord Kalki.
I will try and put together what he said. I may be corrected for any inaccuracy and will be pleased to know more. Please do share anything you know.
In 1757 a person was born in North India who claimed to be an incarnation of Hanuman. He informed that within the next 250 years Lord Kalki would incarnate on earth to end the Kaliyuga at a time when falsehood would be at its peak and the truth would be submerged.
According to our scriptural accounts Lord Kalki would be different from the other Avatars. It is said that Lord Rama was to marry Vaishnavi but he said that he was obliged to marry Sita and the marriage was to be held in a future Avatar. Vaishnavi was the daughter of a Devi Devotee who wanted the Devi's to be born as his daughters.
Vaishnavi and Padmavati were born to him. Both were incensed when Lord Rama refused to marry Vaishnavi. So Padmavati cursed Lord Rama that in his Avatar as Kalki, he would marry Vaishnavi (who will be born and known as 'Rama' - pronounced as Ramaaa - a female name ) and would not be known to the world till Padmavati declares him as Lord Kalki.
This account finds a place among the writings on the wall of Mata Vaishno Devi.
Accordingly the invocation to Lord Kalki as practiced by a sect goes like this;
"Jay Kalki Jay Jagatpate, Jay Padmavati Jay Ramapate"
Devotees chant this mantra with devotion as they believe that this charges the body of Lord Kalki and leads to his incarnation on earth. They just participate in the process knowing fully well that they may not meet Kalki. This is a form of nishkama bhakti or desireless devotion - the highest form.
Raja Jaisingh was a contemporary of the person who claimed to be an incarnation of Lord Hanuman. It is however not known if they interacted.
The Raja or King engaged a bevy of the best of astrologers to divine the coming of Lord Kalki. Based on that he built three Kalki temples of which only one is widely known though ignored.
That temple is built just in front of his palace in Rajasthan. The point of interest is that a marble statue of a horse - a replica of the horse Raja Jaisingh loved - was placed opposite to the temple. The horse is not perfect. It has a wound in one of its hind legs. Usually imperfect statues are not the norm. But this wound has a prediction attached to it.
The prediction is that the wound will "heal" and when that happens the people should know that Lord Kalki is present on the earth. The wound is actually healing and is now 98% healed. The locals and outsiders who know regularly visit the horse statue to see the progress of the healing.
The second temple also has a horse statue. The characteristic of this statue is that one of its hind legs is raised from the ground. The prediction is that the leg will slowly lower itself and touch the ground. This is actually happening and the leg is now almost touching the ground.
The third temple has a marble figure of Lord Vishnu. This is regularly annointed with a mix of chandan and turmeric. However the right hand of the idol has a peculiarity. It does not allow the mix to stand for a long time. The mixture is applied in the morning and it invariably flows down from that hand in the evening.
The prophecy here is that the day Lord Kalki marries Vaishnavi this phenomenon will stop. The interesting thing is that this phenomenon has suddenly stopped in August 2015! Has the marriage already taken place? So when will Padmavati declare the presence of Lord Kalki?
Very interesting is it not? How can such events be arranged? What force is behind these sculptures? Earlier also I have written about Bhavishya Badri where two similar things are happening.
The first is an idol near Jashi Math in Uttarakhand. Here the prediction is that the right hand of the stone idol will drop denoting that a huge earthquake of immense proportions will hit the Himalayan region rendering it impossible to visit the Badrinath temple whose access and location will be lost. Currently that hand hangs by a thread and is due to fall any moment!
Keeping this prediction in mind Shankaracharya established the Bhavishya Badri at a remote place in the hills of Uttarakhand where he established a piece of stone as the deity. He predicted that Badrinath would incarnate here in the stone. That is happening. Currently the stone has already taken the form of a human being.
India is a land of surprises. Our ancestors lived with the full knowledge of time and space. They were aware of the past, present and future.
Update on 9th April 2022
Yesterday I was talking to a very senior expert on the Veda's. He provided me the following information.
If you remember, I had written about the King of Rajasthan building three statues heralding the end of Kali Yuga and the coming of Kalki. This was after a huge congregation of 6000 astrologers and the writing of 6 voluminous books predicting the coming events. Based on this the King had constructed 6 observatories. But the British destroyed all of them.
Coming to the three statues, two were of horses and one was the statue of Lord Vishnu. The statues are marble statues that developed peculiarities. One horse statue (statue of Devadutta the divine horse f Lord Kalki) developed a big wound. The other horse statue had a raised leg that started descending on its own. The statue of Lord Vishnu developed a wound on the right hand and water started seeping out of it. The statue is anointed with sandalwood paste everyday, but due to the seeping wound, the coating on the right side would fall off in the evening without fail.
Now the predictions were the Kali Yuga would end and Lord Kalki's presence on earth would be felt when;
- The wound on the horse would heal completely
- The raised leg of the second horse would touch the ground
- The falling off of the sandalwood coating would stop
The current developments are;
- The wound has so far healed 99.9%. Only a small mark remains which too is reducing by the day. It is predicted that the day the wound fully heals the Devadutta or the divine horse of Lord Kalki will come alive and visit the Temple of Kalki in its premises. It will take Lord Kalki on its back and fly away.
- The sandalwood coating has ceased to fall on 18th November 2015. As per prediction Lord Kalki has married Rama (pronounced Ramaa) on that day. Now it remains for her to declare the advent of Lord Kalki
Correction made in above statement as per the comments of the gentleman I spoke to;
Subhodayam. I have seen the FB post. One correction. According to Balmukundji who is considered as hanuman avmmsha avatar the wound on Vishnu idols hand heals when he marries his second wife Rama. As rama is considered as incarnation of maya vaishnavi it is she who identifies the kalki and marries him and declares to world as to which he is. The role of first wife though significant it is symbolic in the sense that he be guided to her by lord mahadeva his guru.
Now to continue....
The most interesting part is;
- The leg of the second horse has touched the ground on 22.02.2022. 22nd February 2022. We had discussed about this date and how it could probably herald a very important event. Is this it?
A festival is held in the Temple of the horse. The instructions were the rituals would change from the day the raised leg touches the ground. Every day the Temple authorities check the progress by passing a paper through the space between the hoof of the leg and the ground. On 22nd February 2022 the paper would not pass signifying that the hoof has indeed touched the ground. The temple authorities have therefore changed the rituals after that.
The locals are elated. They know something very significant has happened though what exactly it could be is lost to time as the 6 volumes of predictions are lost. But to the ordinary person it heralds change and freedom from the oppression of Kali Yuga. It may signify a huge destruction but yet people are happy because the load of injustice has become difficult to bear. They know that destruction is the inevitable path through which change can be heralded.
The gentleman I was talking to listened patiently when I narrated some other troubling events. Then he said, "Yes all rules will be broken, all atrocities committed. Then would come the change that would shock everybody. But no one can complain because the destructive change will simply match the huge blunders committed by man."
Significant words. Words to this effect were also uttered by MahaSambhuti Chakradhar. He had added, "The magnitude of what is coming has never before occurred on earth."
At a point of time I had written about his statement, "Whenever I appear on earth cataclysmic changes happen" and received many adverse comments. But that is what happens when Shiva takes up a physical form. His Tandava destroys and also builds, but destroys first. In March the planetary positions made astrologers comment that the Shiva Tandava phase has begun.
I was wondering why many astrological predictions were simply not happening. Astrologers themselves are pointing it out. But then I came to know that this too has been predicted by Swami Achyutananda the great prophet of Odisha. He has said that as end times draw near astrological predictions would go haywire.
The explanation is, as Chakradhar had said, "The Supreme will directly take over the reigns." We can now feel it happening. But it does not mean the predicted events will not happen. It is as if the events are being delayed to gather power. We will witness the Rudra rupa of Shiva very soon.
Another thing. There is also an idol near Joshi Math in Uttarakhand. One hand of the idol is slated to fall of heralding a huge earthquake that would destroy the path to Badrinath. People would then start going to Bhavishya Badri, a shrine atop a hill, installed by Sankaracharya centuries ago.
Now the hand of the idol has thinned and hangs by a thread. I think the news of its fall will also reach me soon.
14th April 2022.
This Baisakhi is supposed to be significant. The Guru Granth Sahib, I am told, has indicated that the time has come for an Avatar to reveal himself. He will be noticed and his word will spread.
I have also been told of a monk in the Ganganagar village of Rajasthan in India who it seems appeared out of nowhere at the age of 11 or 12. He used to toil in the agricultural fields and distribute whatever he earned among the people. He had revealed that in his past birth he had made a great effort to see God but was thwarted as miscreants had killed him. In this birth he was continuing his effort.
Beginning 2020 he had warned about the coming difficult times. He also foretold a great destruction that is to come and the coming of the Kalki Avatar.
He used to shun publicity. People wanted him to reveal what he was saying to the media but he never agreed. Then one day he declared that he would go into Samadhi on 1st June 2021. He also declared that the Lord would make his presence felt 287 days post his death. He indeed passed away on that day.
In the year 1964 many monks of India had come out with a compendium of whatever is written in the scriptures about Kali Yuga and Kalki Avatar. Comprehending that the time would arrive after cows would be neglected and slaughtered in the country they had appealed to the government to stop the killing of cows. Angered by the apathy at their demand they had gathered before the Indian Parliament for a protest. The government had responded with violence and more than a thousand monks perished.
Swami Achyutananda has also predicted in his Malika that a time would come when suddenly cattle would start dying in very large numbers. The next event would be mass deaths of human beings.
You cannot stop destiny. What is to happen will happen.
There is also the story that is unfolding in a place called Talegaon near Pune in Maharashtra. A person searching for God had reached a spot in the Banks of the Indrayani River. He received instructions that a yagna needs to be conducted on that spot till the Lord appears. He settled down there and began the yagna. His progeny too is engaged in the same. Two generations are conducting that yagna without regard for their own upliftment. Working as labourers they are engaged in the job.
Incidentally Talegaon is the place where MahaSambhuti Chakradhar used to meet his devotees once every year on the 1st of January.
India has always been a land of spiritual seekers. Materialism has today engulfed the country and the huge flame of spirituality is today reduced to an unseen light that still burns somewhere. There is a big group of people who are engaged in chanting the name of Kalki who feel that such chanting will induce the Lord to appear as Kalki.
In Odisha it was predicted that a huge cyclone would break the branches of the banyan tree called Kalpavriksha in the premises of the Jagannath Temple. Then Lord Jagannath would emerge riding a black horse with a sword in his hand to slaughter the erring populations. The massive Cyclone Fani that hit Puri on 3rd May 2019 indeed broke the branches of the tree.
While we await with bated breath for the saviour we must also know that his task would be to ensure the destruction of this civilization. He is unlikely to be a benevolent personality. He may well be in the news for wrong reasons. There will also be others associated with him.
Om Namah Shivay.
Prophecies of His Holiness Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy
1) Women will become more powerful and will start to dominate in all spheres of society.
2) That a pig will enter the mecca masjid in Saudi Arabia which will lead to a great war between Muslims and non-Muslims with the army of Muslims standing till the Krishna River in India.
3) That Muslims will fight ferocious wars and will finally lose their importance because of their wars. He said they will be destroyed fully because of the wars.
4) That all the creatures of the seven seas will come to the shores and shout we want to die and kill themselves.
5) There will be two beautiful devata pakshulu or in English two birds of gods will roam the four corners of the earth. These two birds will shine like gold and will be very very beautiful and he says "papatmulaina manushulu.... means sinful men will say we will trap these birds and capture them and they will try to hunt them down and all these men who go after these birds will be destroyed.
6) That he will be born as Sri Veerabhoga vasanta rayalu and when the total power of all the earth will go to women it will be an indication that i have been reborn.
7) That there will be showers of flowers like rain
8) People who walk and are normal will die in thousands at a time and people who are of good health will have their heads split and men will have sores on their bodies suddenly and die.
9) Kings will fold hands before the people and stand.
10) In one particulate year and he gives the name of the year 21 big Indian cities will be destroyed on one day.
11) There will be explosions all across the country so many times and so frequently that men will be afraid of each other and of fire.
13) There will be a tremendous fight in Kashmir and also there will be a big war and fight in the holy city of kashi.
14) In the end of kali Yuga Ganga River will not flow in kashi.it will flow from another route.
15) People will die of hunger and famine and children and men will eat mud to satisfy their hunger. And those who are bhaktas are the only ones who will survive these hard times.
16) In future at one point white men will again come to India and try to bring the whole country together. They will then change all the laws and bring harmony to a problematic country. Then it will be so wonderful that swarna Yuga will come to India during their reign everyone will have equal rights and peace will be enjoyed by all.
17) The people of higher castes will become inauspicious and will lose their importance.
18) The people of dommari caste will become Doras or they will be the rulers of all.
19) Hyderabad will have severe water problem with all the lakes drying up and people leaving it in droves.
20) At the end of kali Yuga the Shiva of Sri Sailam will talk to ordinary people and tell them about the future happenings.
21) the idol of tiruvallur veera raghava swamy will start to sweat....the idol of kanchi kamakshi will cry and tears will come out of the idols eyes....the venkateswara swamy idol in tirupati right hand will move ...and the kanchi kama koti peetam will have a person of the lowest caste heading it in future.
22) the Christians and Muslims will go to tirumala and worship the deity there and that madigas and malas along with other castes will be the priests of the temple in future.... and during the end of the kali yuga as people lose their faith in all religions the temple of tirupathi will lose its prominence and pigs will roam in the temple with no one to take care of its up keep.
23) There will be a jala jeeva nadhi or a life giving river that will flow from the seven hills of tirumala and this river will give employment to a lot of people.
24) In between the Krishna River people will find a golden river that will cause people to loose their eyes when watched.
25) The river Krishna will touch the nose ring of kanaka durga idol in Vijayawada at the end of kali Yuga.
25) Six major religions will combine to become one religion.
26) There will be climatic changes and they will be so bad that crops won’t grow on time and there won’t be rains on time.
27) He says that if this is the bad situation which our punya bhoomi will face in this Yuga what should i tell of other countries which don’t care of god. The other countries will face terrible problems when compared to India.
28) Two golden bulls will be recovered and in Nellore a cock will talk like a human being and that will bring untold calamities to that city....a three year kid will foretell future events.
29) An elephant will be born to a pig.
30) A date palm tree (eeetha chettu) will fall and raise by itself in a piece of land in Andhra and this will happen for six years. This tree will lower itself and stand erect all by itself for six years and at the end of six years it will completely die off. After it dies there will be a big famine in the land for six years hence.
31) In the end of kali Yuga people who believe me will be very poor and insignificant but they are the only ones who will survive these calamities.
32) A lot of people living between Godavari River and Krishna River will die in one period.
33) All the prostitutes will leave their profession and live respectable lives by marrying.
34) In hampi hanuman after seeing the sinful ways of people will lose his cool and raise very high shouting with anger very loudly. People who hear him shout like that will fall to the ground like leaves and die.
35) a lot of false gurus will come all over the time till the end of kali Yuga saying " i am kalki ...i am kalki etc".the real kalki when he comes he won’t say that because everyone will know in their hearts