An Indian Saint on the coming destruction
6. The attempt by the Government to construct buildings and walls surrounding the Heritage Temple is also very disturbing. Besides flouting ASI norms, the construction, according to experts, will pose a threat to the Temple itself as everything here is sand and the Temple is delicately poised atop a sand dune. An ASI team has visited the site on 1st May 2022. However considering the political atmosphere it is doubtful that anything meaningful will emerge.
These events are fulfilling the prophecy of Achyutananda that, "Lord Jagannath will be maligned". This is a last stage prophecy before the great destruction begins.
There is another prophecy that the Garuda Stambha in front of the main gate of the Jagannath Temple will be taken away. Will these construction activities damage the Garuda Stambha that will then have to be dismantled? This event will herald the coming of Lord Kalki.
There was a case filed in the Supreme Court to stop the illegal construction work around the temple. The Supreme Court has turned down the plea. While expressing his satisfaction over the judgement the Government lawyer who is also a politician has revealed that there are plans to model the Temple surroundings on the design of the Vatican City.
The Temple will continue to give omens. The last event will be a full scale attack on the Temple with a lot of bloodshed in its premises. The final events of the end of the Kali Yuga are supposed to take place after that.
Update March 2023
Two of Achyutananda's predictions have been fulfilled in this month;
- A branch of the tree atop his Samadhi in Nemal has come down and touched his Samadhi. It will denote the end of the Kali Yuga.
- On 24th March the sight of the crescent moon with Jupiter as a dot beneath it, fulfills Achyuta's prophecy of the end of Kali Yuga and the imminent appearance of Kalki. He called it, "Bindu below Indu" or "the spot beneath the crescent moon".
On 20th June 2022 a congregation of intellectuals at Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, Bhubaneswar deliberated upon the ongoing demolition and construction activities around the Jagannath Temple at Puri. Eminent journalists, lawyers, historians and academics put forth their views.
The issues discussed are;
- Demolition of prominent religious institutions surrounding the temple violates state, national, and international laws that protect ancient structures and cultures. These institutions were hundreds of years old and a part of Jagannath culture worldwide
- The construction of houses and pathways around the temple violate the law that nothing can be constructed within 100 meters surrounding the temple that is under ASI supervision
- There is a permission from the ASI for minor construction but what has happened is major work that has violated the permission conditions
- The massive digging near the temple that is built on a sand dune has threatened the existence of the structure. It is a matter of time before the results become evident. Water is certain to seep into the temple base and threaten the temple that does not have a plinth base and is built with massive stones without any kind of cementing support. It is a very delicate construction that hinges around gravity and balance. Earlier it was observed how even the length of the flag atop the temple was shortened because it was perceived to be a threat. Previously normal water seepage has led to massive stones being dislodged and fall from the temple. The temple architecture is very complex and mysterious. So far no technical expert has been able to decipher it. It was built by consulting very old building instructions recorded in palm leaf manuscripts
- The culture of Lord Jagannath predates the temple. The history is not fully known but there are references in Indian texts that date back to prehistoric times. The state of Odisha has nearly 12000 temples that are more than 300 years old (7000 recorded by historian Anil Dhir ) . These desperately need funds for repairs and maintenance. The thousands of crores being spent on the Jagannath Temple premises can be gainfully utilized in this regard
- The Jagannath temple was connected to Bengal by a road called the Jagannath Sadak. People travelled on foot, oxen and horse driven carriages to Puri. The road itself was a pilgrimage with hundreds of temples and Maths lined across it. The road is today only a shadow usurped by development activities but still villagers worship the remnants of the road as it leads to Lord Jagannath. This shows how much the people are attached to the Jagannath culture
The speakers expressed anguish at how the surrounding ambience around the temple has been disturbed and an entertainment park like scenario created around this most prominent religious identity of the Hindus. This has pained the devotees all over the world they have claimed. They pointed out that the Jagannath Temple has attracted the likes of Adi Shankaracharya, Ramanuja, Guru Nanak and Sri Chaitanya who have traveled by foot across inhospitable terrain and set up their Maths in the city of Puri enamored by the charm of Lord Jagannath. They felt that the maximum damage has been done and there is no hope of recovering from it.
They said they were amazed that the people of Odisha have remained mute spectators to this development. They appealed to people to get together and exercise their rights as Citizen of the country, forgetting political and religious affiliations, to protect this extremely important monument and the surrounding culture.
The Kalki Avatar: (I have received this as a feedback after initially circulating this article)
Reference to Kalki Avatara Sri Chakradhara in the Malika
Panchasakha Malika: Saraswati Vidya Bhandar, Badambadi, Cuttack (Page 32)
Here is described how 74,000 devotees and other historical souls of Mahabharata period will take birth and will be attracted to “Sri Chakradhar”
Sri Sishu Ananta Malika
Sholakosha madhye hebe janama 
Ethu adhike shola sarkar
Chaushathi mahanto janma abara 
Ashta senapati ethi sangare
Janma hoibe nanadi jatire 
Baishnaba nohina gruhare thibe
Balaka swarupe Prabhu milibe 
Jahara jeun seba adhikar
Dakini debe se Sri Chakradhar 
Jashobanti name Brahmani, Ta garbhe janma Chakrapani
Kalki namere Avatar, hoibe parama Iswara
Krushna bolibaku kehi janehein nathiba
Emanti dekhina je apane Jagannath
Benihate dhari khanda nashibe daitya
Gayare Sambal nagre Bishnusharma ghara
Janamani tapasya karibe Chakradhara
Andhakar nashi bhakta uday karibe
Nirakar mantra dei kalmasha nashibe
(Towards the end of the Kali Yuga there will be great fall in values. There will be no one left to even utter the name of Krishna. Witnessing this Lord Jagannath will incarnate and kill the criminals with a sword. At Sambal Nagar in Gaya to Bishnusarma would be born Chakradhara who would undertake great hardship from his childhood days. He will ultimately pierce through the darkness and create devotees. He would give the Nirakara mantra to end the ills plaguing mankind)
Agata Bhabisya Malika
Kalki rupare janama hebe Sri Chakradhara
What did Chakradhar say about the immediate future?
A huge quake is imminent in the Himalayan range. This has been foreseen in our scriptures and mythical records - the Puranas. A prophecy involves the Badrinath shrine. The path to this shrine goes through a narrow space between two mountains called Nara and Narayan. It is said that the two mountains will come together and the Badrinath shrine will simply disappear. It does not end there. There is a Narasimha deity in the nearby Joshi Math which is supposed to be protecting the shrine. So long as its hand is present and intact the shrine will remain protected. Very strangely the hand of this deity has inexplicably started narrowing and today it hangs by a thread. The servitors say they are afraid of handling the deity lest the hand falls off. There is also the prophecy that the Lord will magically appear at another place that will then become a pilgrim spot. That place is known as Bhavishya Badri or the future Badrinath (shown in accompanying photograph). Here too a stone established by Adi Sankara, is growing on its own and today there are very distinct marks of a face, torso, hands and legs in it. With every passing day the stone is sculpting itself to a human form. Our Puranas say that of the four major pilgrimage spots (Chaar Dham) of the Hindus two will be completely obliterated. Jagannath Dham and Badrinath Dham. I have already written on how a tsunami and an earthquake is prophesied that will destroy the Temple of Lord Jagannath necessitating the transfer of the idols to another spot where a temple complex is now ready and is waiting to receive him.
- A period of plagues will become widespread in the middle of summer. People will die from dawn to dusk. At that time, all the forest (ecosystems) will collapse. All the rocky mountains will crumble at their bases. One will not be able to bear the levelling (process) of the earth's (mountains). For every ten persons, only one will be left.
- A period of sickness and diseases will come. Some will die from fever; some from chills; some from stomach ailments; some from madness; some from skin diseases; Some from heart disease, others from liver disease.
The Christian prophecy;
- People with extensive sores all over their bodies will suffer horribly in extreme temperatures. They will also be mentally affected
Predictions of Haidakhan Babaji
Shri Babaji said that mankind is in great danger during the period of Kali Yuga-the Age of the rise of materialism and the decline of spiritual life. He foretold of widespread physical destruction and change and death in this decade. He said that those who worship God (in any of the ways man knows Him) and repeat His name and live in harmony with the Universe will be saved and that a new, humanitarian society of people who are focused on God will be formed.
Shri Babaji said that when the great destruction comes to the world, those who believe in and worship God sincerely and especially those who repeat His Name(s), would be saved by the power of the mantra. "God's Names are more powerful than a thousand atomic and hydrogen bombs.”
26 JULY 1979 (Herakhan)
Some important observations made by Sri Babaji on the future
The change of the present, which is full of turmoil, will be brought about by bloody revolution. Peace will return only after the revolution reaches its zenith.
In the aftermath of the revolution-which will be total; no country will be spared big or small-some countries will be totally erased, leaving no sign of their existence.
In some 3% to 5% and up to maximum of 25% of the population will be spared and will survive.
Earthquakes, floods, accidents, collisions and wars will bring about the destruction.
The destructive elements, which were kept in cheek by Sri Babaji, have been released to do their worst.
Those who pray to their chosen divinity will not be affected.
28 JULY 1979 (Herakhan)
Giving reference to his earlier
prediction Shri Babaji foretold that the revolution (like a scythe) will be
total and will be from one end of the world to another. Revolution spoken about
on 26-7-1979, will increase in tempo, and will reach its culmination point. It
will not be confined to any particular country, but the whole world will be
engulfed, big and small countries alike.
People today are full of misery and unhappiness. Misery and unhappiness is not confined to the poor, but rich people are affected too. All are suffering from difficulties, misery, and unhappiness. The leaders of all countries are busy safeguarding their positions and have totally ignored their people needs and interests. These leaders are misguiding the public. There is complete insecurity. There is no safety of person or property. New leaders are being trained and prepared to take over from U the (corrupt) leaders who will restore just and proper order and bring peace.
At present, demonic influences have engulfed men. Man will fight and devour men and they will destroy each other. First, destruction will take place, then a lull and then peace will prevail. Some of the countries will be completely destroyed. Prayer will be the only safeguard and saviours against destruction. Forget past and future, abolish all other thoughts, but pray with total concentration of mind and soul and have full faith in God. Chant OM NAMAH SHIVAYA and you can defy death. Have no thought about your life and death. No evil influence will ever come near you if you pray with purity of heart and mind and with all faith and concentration.
"The mantra is still the only
Babaji then gave two examples of
survival and said that those who use the mantra will survive in the same way.
First Example: When Lord Krishna was at a battle
where everything was on fire, a locust came to pray at His feet. Krishna then
placed His helmet over the locust. Everything on the field was burned and
killed, except the locust, which survived under Lord Krishna's helmet.
Second Example: in a flourmill, all of
the grain is ground up, just like people are in the destructive process. A few
grains escape because they are near the centre pole and fall down and away from
the grinding wheel.
"I am happy that you are here. You should not waste your time while you are here. Have faith."
Babaji used the term "Kranti", which may be interpreted as "revolution" or "destruction". He said that a Maha Kranti (great revolution) was fast approaching and would be known as the Blood and Fire Kranti. When asked if everybody would be killed in this Kranti, Babaji compared this destruction with that of the Mahabharata (the great battle fought in Lord Krishna's time), when all the great warriors were killed.
"Be strong in the time of great revolution which is coming. No one can stop the fire coming in the world now. The bells of great destruction are already ringing. The war will be such that people sleeping will die immediately. There will be atomic war. People will die immediately in their houses from gas and atomic and nuclear radiation."
A person who does not do some kind of constructive
work is like a dead person. A new kingdom is coming very soon. When the new
kingdom is established, only the person who does karma (i.e., works) will
A person might argue that when destruction is going to take place, why should I work? Why should I do any karma? But that is not right. One should work to his last breath. Idleness should always be avoided.
Predictions of Baba Gorakhnath
Listen Kamalo, such hard times are coming that men will not be able even to breathe any more. There will be a great change and turmoil on this earth. No king will remain, no leader. This earth will destroy everybody. A time is coming soon when a light will be visible on earth every 240 km only (that is, small habitations will be visible and they will be distantly located, very far from each other). Kal forces everybody to dance. Who will listen to My teachings of wisdom now that bad karma engulfs all of creation? Look attentively at Mahakal's wheel and his strange ways. Who knows if tomorrow will come?
My Sikh friends tell me Guru Nanak had made this exact same prediction.
THE PROPHECY OF RASPUTIN
When Sodom and Gomorrah will be brought back to Earth and men will dress as women and women will dress as men you will see Death pass riding the white plague. And the ancient plagues will be like a drop of water in the sea, compared to the white plague.
Mountains of corpses will be piled up in the squares and millions of men will bring death without a face ... Cities with millions of inhabitants will not find enough arms to bury the dead and many country villages will be erased with a single cross...
No medicine will be able to stop the white plague because this is the antechamber of purification. And when nine out of ten men have rotten blood, the scythe will be thrown on the earth because the time has come to return home.
(Our present decaying society is a major prediction in itself)
The Advent of Lord Kalki.
I came to know about another prophecy from a very learned person. He is more interested in the forgotten history of Bharatvarsha but knowing my quest he informed me about a prophecy involving the coming of Lord Kalki.
I will try and put together what he said. I may be corrected for any inaccuracy and will be pleased to know more. Please do share anything you know.
In 1757 a person was born in North India who claimed to be an incarnation of Hanuman. He informed that within the next 250 years Lord Kalki would incarnate on earth to end the Kaliyuga at a time when falsehood would be at its peak and the truth would be submerged.
According to our scriptural accounts Lord Kalki would be different from the other Avatars. It is said that Lord Rama was to marry Vaishnavi but he said that he was obliged to marry Sita and the marriage was to be held in a future Avatar. Vaishnavi was the daughter of a Devi Devotee who wanted the Devi's to be born as his daughters.
Vaishnavi and Padmavati were born to him. Both were incensed when Lord Rama refused to marry Vaishnavi. So Padmavati cursed Lord Rama that in his Avatar as Kalki, he would marry Vaishnavi (who will be born and known as 'Rama' - pronounced as Ramaaa - a female name ) and would not be known to the world till Padmavati declares him as Lord Kalki.
This account finds a place among the writings on the wall of Mata Vaishno Devi.
Accordingly the invocation to Lord Kalki as practiced by a sect goes like this;
"Jay Kalki Jay Jagatpate, Jay Padmavati Jay Ramapate"
Devotees chant this mantra with devotion as they believe that this charges the body of Lord Kalki and leads to his incarnation on earth. They just participate in the process knowing fully well that they may not meet Kalki. This is a form of nishkama bhakti or desireless devotion - the highest form.
Raja Jaisingh was a contemporary of the person who claimed to be an incarnation of Lord Hanuman. It is however not known if they interacted.
The Raja or King engaged a bevy of the best of astrologers to divine the coming of Lord Kalki. Based on that he built three Kalki temples of which only one is widely known though ignored.
That temple is built just in front of his palace in Rajasthan. The point of interest is that a marble statue of a horse - a replica of the horse Raja Jaisingh loved - was placed opposite to the temple. The horse is not perfect. It has a wound in one of its hind legs. Usually imperfect statues are not the norm. But this wound has a prediction attached to it.
The prediction is that the wound will "heal" and when that happens the people should know that Lord Kalki is present on the earth. The wound is actually healing and is now 98% healed. The locals and outsiders who know regularly visit the horse statue to see the progress of the healing.
The second temple also has a horse statue. The characteristic of this statue is that one of its hind legs is raised from the ground. The prediction is that the leg will slowly lower itself and touch the ground. This is actually happening and the leg is now almost touching the ground.
The third temple has a marble figure of Lord Vishnu. This is regularly annointed with a mix of chandan and turmeric. However the right hand of the idol has a peculiarity. It does not allow the mix to stand for a long time. The mixture is applied in the morning and it invariably flows down from that hand in the evening.
The prophecy here is that the day Lord Kalki marries Vaishnavi this phenomenon will stop. The interesting thing is that this phenomenon has suddenly stopped in August 2015! Has the marriage already taken place? So when will Padmavati declare the presence of Lord Kalki?
Very interesting is it not? How can such events be arranged? What force is behind these sculptures? Earlier also I have written about Bhavishya Badri where two similar things are happening.
The first is an idol near Jashi Math in Uttarakhand. Here the prediction is that the right hand of the stone idol will drop denoting that a huge earthquake of immense proportions will hit the Himalayan region rendering it impossible to visit the Badrinath temple whose access and location will be lost. Currently that hand hangs by a thread and is due to fall any moment!
Keeping this prediction in mind Shankaracharya established the Bhavishya Badri at a remote place in the hills of Uttarakhand where he established a piece of stone as the deity. He predicted that Badrinath would incarnate here in the stone. That is happening. Currently the stone has already taken the form of a human being.
India is a land of surprises. Our ancestors lived with the full knowledge of time and space. They were aware of the past, present and future.
Update on 9th April 2022
Yesterday I was talking to a very senior expert on the Veda's. He provided me the following information.
If you remember, I had written about the King of Rajasthan building three statues heralding the end of Kali Yuga and the coming of Kalki. This was after a huge congregation of 6000 astrologers and the writing of 6 voluminous books predicting the coming events. Based on this the King had constructed 6 observatories. But the British destroyed all of them.
Coming to the three statues, two were of horses and one was the statue of Lord Vishnu. The statues are marble statues that developed peculiarities. One horse statue (statue of Devadutta the divine horse f Lord Kalki) developed a big wound. The other horse statue had a raised leg that started descending on its own. The statue of Lord Vishnu developed a wound on the right hand and water started seeping out of it. The statue is anointed with sandalwood paste everyday, but due to the seeping wound, the coating on the right side would fall off in the evening without fail.
Now the predictions were the Kali Yuga would end and Lord Kalki's presence on earth would be felt when;
- The wound on the horse would heal completely
- The raised leg of the second horse would touch the ground
- The falling off of the sandalwood coating would stop
The current developments are;
- The wound has so far healed 99.9%. Only a small mark remains which too is reducing by the day. It is predicted that the day the wound fully heals the Devadutta or the divine horse of Lord Kalki will come alive and visit the Temple of Kalki in its premises. It will take Lord Kalki on its back and fly away.
- The sandalwood coating has ceased to fall on 18th November 2015. As per prediction Lord Kalki has married Rama (pronounced Ramaa) on that day. Now it remains for her to declare the advent of Lord Kalki
Correction made in above statement as per the comments of the gentleman I spoke to;
Subhodayam. I have seen the FB post. One correction. According to Balmukundji who is considered as hanuman avmmsha avatar the wound on Vishnu idols hand heals when he marries his second wife Rama. As rama is considered as incarnation of maya vaishnavi it is she who identifies the kalki and marries him and declares to world as to which he is. The role of first wife though significant it is symbolic in the sense that he be guided to her by lord mahadeva his guru.
Now to continue....
The most interesting part is;
- The leg of the second horse has touched the ground on 22.02.2022. 22nd February 2022. We had discussed about this date and how it could probably herald a very important event. Is this it?
A festival is held in the Temple of the horse. The instructions were the rituals would change from the day the raised leg touches the ground. Every day the Temple authorities check the progress by passing a paper through the space between the hoof of the leg and the ground. On 22nd February 2022 the paper would not pass signifying that the hoof has indeed touched the ground. The temple authorities have therefore changed the rituals after that.
The locals are elated. They know something very significant has happened though what exactly it could be is lost to time as the 6 volumes of predictions are lost. But to the ordinary person it heralds change and freedom from the oppression of Kali Yuga. It may signify a huge destruction but yet people are happy because the load of injustice has become difficult to bear. They know that destruction is the inevitable path through which change can be heralded.
The gentleman I was talking to listened patiently when I narrated some other troubling events. Then he said, "Yes all rules will be broken, all atrocities committed. Then would come the change that would shock everybody. But no one can complain because the destructive change will simply match the huge blunders committed by man."
Significant words. Words to this effect were also uttered by MahaSambhuti Chakradhar. He had added, "The magnitude of what is coming has never before occurred on earth."
At a point of time I had written about his statement, "Whenever I appear on earth cataclysmic changes happen" and received many adverse comments. But that is what happens when Shiva takes up a physical form. His Tandava destroys and also builds, but destroys first. In March the planetary positions made astrologers comment that the Shiva Tandava phase has begun.
I was wondering why many astrological predictions were simply not happening. Astrologers themselves are pointing it out. But then I came to know that this too has been predicted by Swami Achyutananda the great prophet of Odisha. He has said that as end times draw near astrological predictions would go haywire.
The explanation is, as Chakradhar had said, "The Supreme will directly take over the reigns." We can now feel it happening. But it does not mean the predicted events will not happen. It is as if the events are being delayed to gather power. We will witness the Rudra rupa of Shiva very soon.
Another thing. There is also an idol near Joshi Math in Uttarakhand. One hand of the idol is slated to fall of heralding a huge earthquake that would destroy the path to Badrinath. People would then start going to Bhavishya Badri, a shrine atop a hill, installed by Sankaracharya centuries ago.
Now the hand of the idol has thinned and hangs by a thread. I think the news of its fall will also reach me soon.
14th April 2022.
This Baisakhi is supposed to be significant. The Guru Granth Sahib, I am told, has indicated that the time has come for an Avatar to reveal himself. He will be noticed and his word will spread.
I have also been told of a monk in the Ganganagar village of Rajasthan in India who it seems appeared out of nowhere at the age of 11 or 12. He used to toil in the agricultural fields and distribute whatever he earned among the people. He had revealed that in his past birth he had made a great effort to see God but was thwarted as miscreants had killed him. In this birth he was continuing his effort.
Beginning 2020 he had warned about the coming difficult times. He also foretold a great destruction that is to come and the coming of the Kalki Avatar.
He used to shun publicity. People wanted him to reveal what he was saying to the media but he never agreed. Then one day he declared that he would go into Samadhi on 1st June 2021. He also declared that the Lord would make his presence felt 287 days post his death. He indeed passed away on that day.
In the year 1964 many monks of India had come out with a compendium of whatever is written in the scriptures about Kali Yuga and Kalki Avatar. Comprehending that the time would arrive after cows would be neglected and slaughtered in the country they had appealed to the government to stop the killing of cows. Angered by the apathy at their demand they had gathered before the Indian Parliament for a protest. The government had responded with violence and more than a thousand monks perished.
Swami Achyutananda has also predicted in his Malika that a time would come when suddenly cattle would start dying in very large numbers. The next event would be mass deaths of human beings.
You cannot stop destiny. What is to happen will happen.
There is also the story that is unfolding in a place called Talegaon near Pune in Maharashtra. A person searching for God had reached a spot in the Banks of the Indrayani River. He received instructions that a yagna needs to be conducted on that spot till the Lord appears. He settled down there and began the yagna. His progeny too is engaged in the same. Two generations are conducting that yagna without regard for their own upliftment. Working as labourers they are engaged in the job.
Incidentally Talegaon is the place where MahaSambhuti Chakradhar used to meet his devotees once every year on the 1st of January.
India has always been a land of spiritual seekers. Materialism has today engulfed the country and the huge flame of spirituality is today reduced to an unseen light that still burns somewhere. There is a big group of people who are engaged in chanting the name of Kalki who feel that such chanting will induce the Lord to appear as Kalki.
In Odisha it was predicted that a huge cyclone would break the branches of the banyan tree called Kalpavriksha in the premises of the Jagannath Temple. Then Lord Jagannath would emerge riding a black horse with a sword in his hand to slaughter the erring populations. The massive Cyclone Fani that hit Puri on 3rd May 2019 indeed broke the branches of the tree.
While we await with bated breath for the saviour we must also know that his task would be to ensure the destruction of this civilization. He is unlikely to be a benevolent personality. He may well be in the news for wrong reasons. There will also be others associated with him.
Who will assist Kalki?
Ashwathama was a great warrior who fought for Duryodhan. Circumstances arranged for him to kill the children of the Pandavas. Sri Krishna cursed him to a lifetime of pain and suffering. He is one of those who still live. The pain remains with him. Ashwathama resented the curse upon him. "I was destined to fight for the Kauravas. Why do you curse me for what was bound to happen?" He also wanted a chance to fight on behalf of the Lord.
That wish of his will be fulfilled. One of the first tasks of Kalki would be to search him out. The moment they meet the curse on Ashwathama would be lifted. Fully able he would then recover his weapons and be by the side of Kalki. There will be other warriors too including Parashurama from whom Kalki will learn about the use of divine weapons. The formidable weapons hidden since the Mahabharata would be at their disposal.
Om Namah Shivay.
Prophecies of His Holiness Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy
1) Women will become more powerful and will start to dominate in all spheres of society.
2) That a pig will enter the mecca masjid in Saudi Arabia which will lead to a great war between Muslims and non-Muslims with the army of Muslims standing till the Krishna River in India.
3) That Muslims will fight ferocious wars and will finally lose their importance because of their wars. He said they will be destroyed fully because of the wars.
4) That all the creatures of the seven seas will come to the shores and shout we want to die and kill themselves.
5) There will be two beautiful devata pakshulu or in English two birds of gods will roam the four corners of the earth. These two birds will shine like gold and will be very very beautiful and he says "papatmulaina manushulu.... means sinful men will say we will trap these birds and capture them and they will try to hunt them down and all these men who go after these birds will be destroyed.
6) That he will be born as Sri Veerabhoga vasanta rayalu and when the total power of all the earth will go to women it will be an indication that i have been reborn.
7) That there will be showers of flowers like rain
8) People who walk and are normal will die in thousands at a time and people who are of good health will have their heads split and men will have sores on their bodies suddenly and die.
9) Kings will fold hands before the people and stand.
10) In one particulate year and he gives the name of the year 21 big Indian cities will be destroyed on one day.
11) There will be explosions all across the country so many times and so frequently that men will be afraid of each other and of fire.
13) There will be a tremendous fight in Kashmir and also there will be a big war and fight in the holy city of kashi.
14) In the end of kali Yuga Ganga River will not flow in kashi.it will flow from another route.
15) People will die of hunger and famine and children and men will eat mud to satisfy their hunger. And those who are bhaktas are the only ones who will survive these hard times.
16) In future at one point white men will again come to India and try to bring the whole country together. They will then change all the laws and bring harmony to a problematic country. Then it will be so wonderful that swarna Yuga will come to India during their reign everyone will have equal rights and peace will be enjoyed by all.
17) The people of higher castes will become inauspicious and will lose their importance.
18) The people of dommari caste will become Doras or they will be the rulers of all.
19) Hyderabad will have severe water problem with all the lakes drying up and people leaving it in droves.
20) At the end of kali Yuga the Shiva of Sri Sailam will talk to ordinary people and tell them about the future happenings.
21) the idol of tiruvallur veera raghava swamy will start to sweat....the idol of kanchi kamakshi will cry and tears will come out of the idols eyes....the venkateswara swamy idol in tirupati right hand will move ...and the kanchi kama koti peetam will have a person of the lowest caste heading it in future.
22) the Christians and Muslims will go to tirumala and worship the deity there and that madigas and malas along with other castes will be the priests of the temple in future.... and during the end of the kali yuga as people lose their faith in all religions the temple of tirupathi will lose its prominence and pigs will roam in the temple with no one to take care of its up keep.
23) There will be a jala jeeva nadhi or a life giving river that will flow from the seven hills of tirumala and this river will give employment to a lot of people.
24) In between the Krishna River people will find a golden river that will cause people to loose their eyes when watched.
25) The river Krishna will touch the nose ring of kanaka durga idol in Vijayawada at the end of kali Yuga.
25) Six major religions will combine to become one religion.
26) There will be climatic changes and they will be so bad that crops won’t grow on time and there won’t be rains on time.
27) He says that if this is the bad situation which our punya bhoomi will face in this Yuga what should i tell of other countries which don’t care of god. The other countries will face terrible problems when compared to India.
28) Two golden bulls will be recovered and in Nellore a cock will talk like a human being and that will bring untold calamities to that city....a three year kid will foretell future events.
29) An elephant will be born to a pig.
30) A date palm tree (eeetha chettu) will fall and raise by itself in a piece of land in Andhra and this will happen for six years. This tree will lower itself and stand erect all by itself for six years and at the end of six years it will completely die off. After it dies there will be a big famine in the land for six years hence.
31) In the end of kali Yuga people who believe me will be very poor and insignificant but they are the only ones who will survive these calamities.
32) A lot of people living between Godavari River and Krishna River will die in one period.
33) All the prostitutes will leave their profession and live respectable lives by marrying.
34) In hampi hanuman after seeing the sinful ways of people will lose his cool and raise very high shouting with anger very loudly. People who hear him shout like that will fall to the ground like leaves and die.
35) a lot of false gurus will come all over the time till the end of kali Yuga saying " i am kalki ...i am kalki etc".the real kalki when he comes he won’t say that because everyone will know in their hearts
Sadly, Kaala Jnaanam has been sorts of lazy entertainment in the Telugu states, as people woefully miss the serious and lofty purpose with which Brahmam Gaaru wrote it. He was clearly a worried man on the future of the world and the tragic fate of the humanity. He longed to help them escape it in the best way possible. He wanted to awaken them to the bitter realities of the future and mentally and spiritually equip them accordingly.
He mentioned in his book that almost all people in the world would die of water at first and of fire at last. The huge fire balls will be man-made and so potentially destructive in their power that even mighty rivers might get evaporated. The fire balls will blaze like the second Sun on the horizon and people will become blind at their sight. They will die in an instant in their immediate positions of sitting, standing or sleeping. People will die such mass deaths that no one is left to perform funeral rites for the dead. Several lakhs of survivors will flee their devastated villages, towns and cities for the woods where they die ultimately.
Afterwards the sky will lose its pristine blue and assume redness (like on Mars). The Earth will look like a vast empty ground (భూమి బట్టబయలై కనిపించును — Bhoomi baṭṭabayalai kanipintsunu - भूमि बट्टबयलै कनिपिंचुनु). Later, six prominent religions of the world will merge as one. (“ఆఱు మతములు ఒక్కటౌను - ఆకాశము ఎఱ్ఱనౌను” - Aaru mathamulu okkaṭounu, aakaasamu erranounu - आरु मतमुलु ओक्कटौनु - आकाशमु एर्रनौनु)
Still he said that a few people in the world would survive these mass deaths including 20 families from Andhra Pradesh. He also said that - after the destruction, some great saints equal to the Creator by their spiritual power would be born on the banks of a local river called Zurreidu (జుఱ్ఱేడు or जुर्रेडु) ) in the Southern Andhra Pradesh. According to him, they would re-create the lost species of animals, birds, fish and trees, besides detoxifying the atmosphere. He also mentioned the Srisailam mountains in Andhra Pradesh as the safest hideout for those who wish to escape this impending inferno.
He however adds that there would be several precursors in the run-up to the final destruction. It can actually be said that Kaala Jnaanam is all about such portents, like sex change operations, a rise in incest cases, an elevation in the status of the untouchable classes, use of high technology, the ill-effects of pollution, the Northerners immigrating to the South consequent to the drying up of the river Ganges after the 5,000 th year of Kali, various political developments etc. There are hundreds of such things that he spoke of - which do not fit in this small space. He predicted that Brahmins would lose their dominance to Dalits and their priestly posts taken up by Viswakarmas. The dates given for the events predicted in Kaala jnaanam do not go beyond the 6th millennium of the Kali era. (It is only 120 years since we got past the 5th millennium of Kali). So it can be assumed that the end is NOT MANY millennia away.
Like several other saintly aphorisms on the world’s future, the style of Kaala Jnaanam too is mystical and subject to multiple interpretations as well as being abstruse at times. Besides, the prophesied events do not seem to be arranged in a perfect sequential or chronological order. Generally people come to know of their actual purport and veracity only after they came true. For example, Brahmam Gaaru prophesied that male children would be born with their testicles very close to their anuses. A few decades ago, people did not have the faintest idea as to how this could happen. Now, a few of such cases are slowly coming to light and they are understood to be a result of the environmental pollution.
Another interesting thing about Kaala Jnaanam is - that Saint Brahmam Gaaru wrote it as a teenager while working as a shepherd under a local landlady. But you will rarely get to stumble upon its original full version which lies hidden in his Aashram at Kandhi Mallaya Palle of Kadapa district (कंदिमल्लयपल्ले कडपा - AP). I accidentally came across another full version in Coastal Andhra in 1986, but hardly realized its importance, as I was young and inexperienced at that time. But fortunately I still remember some of the prophesise therein which are not to be found in the abridged editions currently available in the market.
In one of his songs, Brahmam Gaaru says,
జనులార ! గురుని
చేరి మొక్కితె బ్రతుక నేర్చేరు.
(चेप्पलेदंटनँग पोय्येरु जनुलार गुरुनि चेरि मोक्किते ब्रतुक नेर्चेरु)
Meaning : Folks ! May be you are going to say (in future) that I did not forewarn you. But you will survive all this, if you take shelter in the Guru.
So, I personally deem Brahmam Gaaru’s work to be the first and last warning from God, of the possible fallouts of the mankind’s blatant misuse of its knowledge and abilities. This negative future will change only if we change ourselves. Apart from his book of prophesies, Brahmam Gaaru’s very life and deeds make a very interesting reading.
A commercially successful biopic on Brahmam Gaaru was made in 1982 by the legendary Telugu actor and politician late N.T. Rama Rao with himself in the lead role. Unfortunately, it is devoid of Hindi dubbing but has subtitles in English.
The Hopi Prophecies
"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.
- · "This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.
- · "This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes - - the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."
- · "This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes - - the coming of the white men's cattle."
- · "This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."
- · "This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."
- · "This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."
- · "This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."
- · "This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.
- · "And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.
Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.
The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eyewitnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.
Another Hopi prophecy warns that nothing should be brought back from the Moon -- obviously anticipating the Apollo 11 mission that returned with samples of lunar basalt. If this was done, the Hopi warned, the balance of natural and universal laws and forces would be disturbed, resulting in earthquakes, severe changes in weather patterns, and social unrest. All these things are happening today, though of course not necessarily because of Moon rocks.
The Hopi also predicted that when the "heart" of the Hopi land trust is dug up, great disturbances will develop in the balance of nature, for the Hopi holy land is the microcosmic image of the entire planet; any violations of nature in the Four Corners region will be reflected and amplified all over the Earth.
In 1959, a six-man delegation of traditional Hopi leaders led by the late spiritual leader, Dan Katchongva, traveled to the United Nations Building in New York to fulfill a sacred mission in accordance with ancient Hopi instructions. Because of their prophetic knowledge, the Hopi leaders felt it was time to go east to the edge of their motherland, where "a house of mica" [The United Nations building] would stand at this time, where Great Leaders from many lands would be gathered to help any people who are in trouble."
They were to go when the motherland of the Hopi and other Indian brothers were about to be taken away from them and their way of life was in danger of being completely destroyed by evil ones among the White Men and by some other Indian brothers who were influenced by the White Race. This is a clear and present danger: the betrayal of Indian-U.S.A. treaties, land sales, and coal and uranium mining are destroying the Hopi land and its people -- and all other peoples and lands, in eventual effect
According to prophecy, at least one, two or three leaders or nations would hear and understand the Hopi warnings, as "It is told that they too should know these ancient instructions". Upon hearing the message of the Hopi, they would act immediately to correct many wrongs being done to the chosen race -- the Red Man who was granted permission to hold in trust all land and life for the Great Spirit. This prophecy would seem to have failed. Hopi prophecy also declares that the doors of the "Glass House" would be closed to them.
This was the case at first, though they have delivered their message to the United Nations Assembly since then: "When the Great Leaders in the Glass House refuse to open the door to you when you stand before it that day, [Repeated, again in 1993] do not be discouraged or turn about on the path you walk, but take courage, determination, and be of great rejoicing in your hearts, for on that day the White Race who are on your land with you have cut themselves from you and thereon lead themselves to the Greatest Punishment at the Day of Purification. Many shall be destroyed for their sins and evil ways. The Great Spirit has decreed it and no one can stop it, change it, or add anything to it. It shall be fulfilled!"
I am also know about end of kali yuga ...
my free future prediction service http://specialvedicastrology.blogspot.in/
institute of vedic astrology reviews
institute of vedic astrology
institute of vedic astrology reviews
institute of vedic astrology reviews
institute of vedic astrology reviews
institute of vedic astrology reviews
institute of vedic astrology reviews
institute of vedic astrology reviews
I personally believe that such events are on the card
Abhinaba Khana Bachana by Pandit Dr. Raghunath Rout
Order Odia Books
Odia Books Online
In fact many of what has been predicted by our holy souls were also predicted by a Parsi mystic named Ustad Saheb Nowroji Shroff (1852-1927).
Specifically, he predicted that vast treasures held in temples or kept in secret (guarded by holy souls) will be taken out to build a true Hindu kingdom in India (after India is devastated by years of war and destruction.)
He says that this true Hindu kingdom will be established by a young prince of Udaipur born in lineage of Maharana Pratap. It is for his use that all these vast treasures had been piled up for centuries in temples and secret locations.
Shocking point is that India will change from democracy to monarchy!
This descendant of Maharana Pratap will then help Shah Behram Varzavand (the Parsi equivalent of our Kalki) to reconquer Iran and to re-establish a Zoroastrian kingdom there.
And Shah Behram Varzavand will appear before 2032.