If you are troubled by the door to door vaccination program
(Image from internet)
*Door to door vaccine campaign.*
The news about launching door to door
campaign to identify those who have not taken the vaccine and those who are
disinclined to take the second dose has created both fear and resentment among
the people of Odisha.
This decision also goes against
constitutional rights, patient rights, privacy rights, and medical ethics.
- The Constitution vide Articles 14
and 21 provides right to life, liberty and equality (non discrimination). Neither the Government nor any Court can go against these rights.
- A patient has the right to choose
the method of treatment
- A patient has the right to informed
consent. This involves revealing known and unknown probable risks, and alternatives in a manner that is fully understood by the subject. After being informed about the risks the subject has to decide. He has the right to refuse. The doctors and health care workers are bound to accept the decision.
- In case of an unapproved
intervention provided only emergency use authorization it is mandatory to
provide informed consent
- The patient has the right to refuse
Doctors and healthcare workers are
under oath to;
- First do no harm
- Provide informed consent
- Not to infringe upon and violate
any right of the patient under any circumstances
- Ensure privacy of medical data and
- It is up to the people to reveal their vaccination status. They can refuse to declare it under the Right to Privacy. No one can force them.
If a patient is forced to undertake
any medical intervention or procedure it amounts to physical assault. It is a
criminal offence and punishable.
The Govt of India has always
- Vaccination is voluntary
- As the vaccine is voluntary the
patient is not entitled to any compensation
- There will be no discrimination
between vaccinated and unvaccinated
It has repeatedly asserted this on
its websites, while replying to RTI, and recently while responding to the Order
of the High Court of Goa.
- Offices, both Govt and private, are
- Educational institutions are
- Collectors are mandating
- Panchayats are mandating
- Travel restrictions are being
imposed on unvaccinated
- Entry into Temples is being
- People are being denied basic
All of these are illegal and can be challenged in a Court.
The disease however;
- Has a case fatality rate of 0.97%
in India where it has practically disappeared and as per reports become endemic. Currently there is no logic for imposing the Epidemics Act or the Disaster Management Act.
- It has an infection fatality rate
of 0.3% according to CDC
- Sero studies have revealed up to
73% of the population and 60% of children have acquired natural immunity
- In New Delhi 97% of the population
and 8 in 10 children have acquired natural immunity
- Dozens of studies have pointed out
natural immunity is far superior to vaccine immunity
- Natural immunity protects against
virus, variants and even other viruses
- It is long term. People still
retain the natural immunity from the Sars epidemic in 2003
- Vaccine immunity is waning and is
about 4 months now, and 3rd and 4th booster shots are being recommended
- It is not wise to vaccinate people
who have been exposed to the disease and acquired natural immunity. It exposes
them to more serious disease and developing other viral diseases
- Booster shots will further
aggravate the situation
- In Israel, UK, Singapore and even
in India it is the vccinated who are
falling sick, being hospitalized and are dying. Ms Mamata Bannerjee, Chief
Minister of West Bengal, has declared this and brought the debate into the
political arena. There has been no response to her queries
The Govt has gone against public
- Not undertake active surveillance
of vaccine adverse effects
- Not declaring the numbers of dead
- Not releasing the list of affected
cases and the nature of the injury
- There are instances of people
wanting to record adverse effects being turned away
- The communication lines to record
adverse effects are not working
- It is also yet to release the
clinical trial data to doctors who wish to independently study them
What further worries the public is
media reports about hospitals informing;
- Increase in numbers of heart
attacks and sudden cardiac arrest
- Increase in blood clotting events
- Increase in incidence of
neurological disorders like Guillain Barre Syndrome and Bells Palsy
All three are acknowledged adverse
One wonders why this campaign
continues despite so many concerns.
What should the citizen do?
Who will guide the common man?
Who will protect the common man?
Even Courts have refused to help by
stopping the campaign till the physical trials are formally over.
These are dark days for populations
already breaking under a slew of diseases they were not born with.
What if they arrive at your door?
- Do not be belligerent or impolite
- Do not refuse outright if there is
- Record the interaction on video
- Seek the names of the persons and
- Ask to see the order based on which
they have come to your door
Ask these questions;
- Whether the intervention is
mandatory or voluntary
- What were the adverse effects noted
during clinical trial?
- What are the adverse effects
observed after the implementation (during the last 10 months). How many have
died, been permanently disabled, been hospitalized, rendered sick? (Be specific
and demand the answer. Don't be distracted by statements like 'Oh the risks are
negligible, you need not worry')
- What are the contraindications as
per the manufacturers? Who should not take it?
- Is it possible that I can die, be
rendered permanently or temporarily disabled, be hospitalized, or fall
seriously sick after taking it? Take answers in yes/no
- What will be the compensation if I
die after taking it?
- Will a member of my family be
ensured employment if I die?
- If I die, become disabled, be
hospitalized, or develop any disease after taking it, who will be responsible
and against whom can I/ my family members proceed legally against?
- What is the case fatality rate of
the disease, and also the infection fatality rate in India?
- Can one derive natural immunity
from the disease?
- Is it possible to develop the
disease, be hospitalized and die due to it even after after taking it?
- If you do not want it, at this
point state emphatically and specifically, articulate clearly that the
intervention has serious risk, that there is no provision to compensate, and
there is no guarantee of protection, therefore (if) you are unwilling to take the
risk because you value your life and health, and the welfare of your family
members, therefore you are not willing to take it. State that under
Constitutional and patient rights you have the right to decide for yourself and
the right to refuse
- If you have any allergy, autoimmune
disorder that is listed as a contraindication, state that also as a reason
- Inform that if you are administered
the product which has the risk of death and serious injury it will be
considered an attempt to murder/ physical assault and this is a criminal
offence punishable by law
If there is an elderly/ extremely
sick person/ mentally unstable member in your household do this on behalf of
Do not forget to get the information recorded on video. Ask your family members to record. This will be your evidence.
How to protect yourself from harm if you are forced under circumstances to take it?
There are disturbing reports from
hospitals in India.
- Sudden cardiac arrest is on the
- Heart ailments are increasing
- Brain strokes are rising
- Abnormal blood clotting is being
- Neurological disorders,
particularly Bells Palsy (facial paralysis) & Guillain Barre Syndrome cases are increasing
Our ladies are facing many problems
they are reluctant to share. Of the 11 crore (more than a billion) who have
refused to take the second offering I can wager the majority are women. In my
state a lady has committed suicide as her husband was adamant she take the
What else can we expect?
- A steep rise in cases of cancers
- Psychiatric ailments ranging from
insanity to cases resembling Parkinsons and Alzheimers
- People are already suffering from
brain fog in very large numbers
- A rise in criminal activity,
particularly directed against women
- Autoimmune disorders
- A steep rise in infectious disease
like ailments as immunity is being undermined
- Increase in number of deaths
- Both blood clotting and bleeding
- Ladies will face a host of problems
- Increase in reproductive issues
The future is bleak for the 60% who
have got the real product in both the cases.
So what do they do?
- The body will try to detoxify with
the usual acute symptoms. It will not be wise to suppress the process
- One should go in for naturopathic
or Panchakarma detoxification
- Six monthly D Dimer testing is
recommended to know about clotting problems
- One should eat real nutritious
food, raw food as much as possible
- Undertake intermittent fasting; long fasts are more effective but can be undertaken only under supervision
- Take medications like Arjunarishta
etc under the care of an ayurvedic healer
- You can try Quercetin/ grape seed
extract to ensure good blood circulation
- Vitamin E can help
In short be aware and take good care
How to detoxify?
Detoxification is about eliminating
the toxins. The body does it best and most of the symptoms post injection are
elimination symptoms like diarrhoea/ dysentery, vomiting, colds coughs, skin
eruptions and fever. These should be allowed to the extent possible.
They may also repeat as it is not
possible to eliminate all toxins in one go. Here we have to strengthen the body
with proper nourishment so that the body is able to perform the task.
One can take the help of ayurveds,
homeopaths, and naturopaths to detoxify. It is always better to take the help
of established systems.
To all those who have taken one
injection please stop there and don't go in for the next.
- D Dimer tests
- Heart check ups
Every six months.
You can go in for vitamin therapy.
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
Don't overdo synthetic vitamins. Try
to get from natural sources
Take Arjunarishta regularly to help
with the blood flow.
You need to change your lifestyle to
stay healthy. The ingredients of the injections within you should make you
mindful about health.
Exercise with caution. Pranayam can
Not all will die?
Sure. Not all. Many will live to
experience serious adverse effects.
- Damage to blood vessels
- Heart and brain damage
- Liver and kidney damage
- Perpetual seizures
- Hearing and sight disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Autoimmune disorders
- Reproductive disorders
- Psychiatric and cognitive disorders
Things will go beyond this. We are
yet to understand the impacts of the novel ingredients and the
We live in an extremely toxic
environment and are already harmed beyond redemption. More toxins are on the
anvil. A novel communication system will have its impact. The synergy of these
will keep mankind intensely sick and subjugated.
There is no detoxification protocol.
There is intent to harm.