In chaotic times remain the witness
Be a witness.
Anxiety levels are shooting through the roof.
People are becoming extremely unsure about what the future holds. But even
amidst this many hold fast as a rock. What do they know?
- The world is a projection of our mind
- We are therefore the witness to all that happens
- The world is a projection on a screen
- We are the screen
- The worst of disaster movies leave absolutely no
mark on the screen
- We are the witness awareness
- There is no "we". Just the one
awareness that seemingly appears as the multitude
- Come hell or high waters the awareness is a peace
that remains undisturbed, unaffected
- Thoughts disturb. The space between thoughts is
what we are
- The film is pre scripted. Your body has to go
through the motions. Nothing happens outside the script
Therefore calm down and remain the witness to
whatever happens. You are the world. You are everything that is. There is
nothing outside of you. You are the observer, you are what is observed, you are
the process of observing. Nothing is happening except your fertile imagination.
As the awareness alone exists, the trick is to surrender to that
awareness. As Sri Ramana Maharshi says, you are travelling in a train. Your
personal luggage is being carried by the train. You need not carry it. It moves
by itself. You just need to relax and trust the driver and the guard.