The frightening aspects of the C-O-V-I-D vaxxines
With each passing day the revelations about the vaccines continue to shock. The concerns are many but the authorities have a single worry; how to rush the vaccine through before the epidemic vanishes!
Vaccine safety can never be determined in trials. This is because vaccines are not tested against any genuine placebo but against another vaccine, group of vaccines, the same vaccine minus the antigen, or the highly reactive adjuvants used in vaccines. This makes them "as reactive as the placebo" and therefore deemed safe.
Moreover the trial period is too small to detect long term adverse effects that vaccines are famous for. Thus everything depends upon post marketing surveillance.
This surveillance system does not work. Nobody really looks out for adverse effects and therefore reporting is very tardy.
The Harvard Pilgrim Study that looked at the US reporting system stated less than 1% of adverse effects are reported ( https://digital.ahrq.gov/ahrq-funded-projects/electronic-support-public-health-vaccine-adverse-event-reporting-system ). If the doctors do not know the adverse effects and the vaccine history of the patients, and the patients too do not know, so it is normal that there will be no lookout and no reporting.
Whatever is reported is also not acted upon or there is such a delay in analyzing the adverse effects that no action is possible and the reports are buried. Another alarming aspect is vaccines are tested on extremely healthy persons, but are administered to sick populations.
In India over a 10 year period 10,612 children have died after government vaccination programmes, around 600,000 adverse effects occur every year ( https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/complications-after-immunisation-caused-10612-child-deaths-nationally-in-ten-years/story-xcfl8rC64dPshC2ofguIZO.html ). These statistics are never acted upon. Till date no one has looked into them. Replying to the Delhi High Court ruling that vaccine adverse effects should be advertised, the Government had replied, it would be difficult to meet vaccine targets if that is done because if adverse effects are known no one would vaccinate. ( https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/tell-people-about-pros-cons-of-mr-vaccine-hc/articleshow/67648525.cms )
India has a booming private sector that delivers 15 vaccines in addition to the government schedule and earns handsomely from the exercise. There is absolutely no monitoring of this sector. ( https://magazine.outlookindia.com/story/vaccine-vendors-greed-gone-viral/298718 ). It is not reassuring that 1339 published scientific studies in the NIH database discuss vaccine links to 292 diseases, disorders and death. The vaccine package inserts admit to 217 diseases reported after vaccination. The clinical trials have recorded 180 diseases.
What is worrying about vaccines? Why do they cause such drastic adverse effects? We need to probe the ingredients, contaminants and their mode of action to find out.
Before coming to the subject of the Covid vaccine, it is important to know that doctors and nurses are hesitant to take the vaccine. And this phenomenon is global. Also remember that there are vaccines like the influenza and the Hep-B vaccines that are mandatory for doctors and nurses in hospital settings. But very few volunteer to take them as they are wary of adverse effects. This has been researched and reported.
Doctors refuse vaccines in healthcare settings;
Mumbai: As vaccine inches closer, doctors, nurses wary of jab
Should the public be forced to take vaccines when the profession itself refuses them?
The COVID-19 vaccines should ring alarm bells because;
- These vaccines have a history of serious adverse effects, making the disease worse in vaccinated, and vaccine failure ( https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5 )
- The vaccines are glossing over or skipping animal
trials ( https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/11/researchers-rush-to-start-moderna-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-without-usual-animal-testing/ )
- Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci, and even strong vaccine proponents Paul Offit and Peter Hotez, have warned the vaccine will have serious adverse effects, may not work, and make the disease worse (See links given at end of article )
- The Oxford vaccine that will be used in India will be provided protection from compensation claims and other lawsuits in the countries using the vaccine ( https://in.reuters.com/article/us-astrazeneca-results-vaccine-liability/astrazeneca-to-be-exempt-from-coronavirus-vaccine-liability-claims-in-most-countries-idINKCN24V2EN )
- In the trials conducted, up to 100% volunteers suffered systemic adverse effects, some had to be immediately managed with paracetamol or as the company claimed, they would have progressed to Covid symptoms ( https://www.wired.com/story/covid-19-vaccines-with-minor-side-effects-could-still-be-pretty-bad/ )
- Some volunteers dropped out and the reasons are
not being disclosed
- The placebo being used in the Oxford Astra Zeneca Covid vaccine is the meningococcal vaccine. In the Astra-Zeneca trial a Brazilian doctor given this as the placebo has died. ( https://www.theweek.in/news/health/2020/10/22/volunteer-in-oxford-astrazeneca-vaccine-trials-dies-what-next.html )
- The mRNA and DNA vaccines have never been used before. They will disturb DNA in cells and can modify them as viral proteins will be inserted into cells. What will be the long term consequences? The process will be irreversible. ( https://www.jpost.com/health-science/could-an-mrna-vaccine-be-dangerous-in-the-long-term-649253 )
- Will the mRNA vaccine affect our DNA. There are distinct possibilities.
- What will be the adjuvant used in these vaccines
that will pry open the cells for inserting the protein?
- The adjuvant being used is some vaccines is Squalene. This adjuvant is controversial and linked to the Gulf War Syndrome in US soldiers who had been given vaccines using squalene. Many died and became disabled. It was a huge scandal. ( https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/10/15/covid-19-vaccine-shark-oil-used-adjuvant-worries-conservationists/3588596001/ )
- The same adjuvant was also in the Swine Flu vaccine which had to be discontinued as they resulted in serious disabilities ( https://i2p.com.au/flu-vaccine-new-adjuvant-comes-with-serious-side-effects/ )
- Another adjuvant that has been declared is an aluminum hydroxide gel. This is generally used as crystalline nanoparticles. In this form it is shockingly toxic ( https://www.degruyter.com/view/journals/ntrev/8/1/article-p175.xml?language=en )
- The vaccine will be using an enzyme never before used and also synthetic lipid nanoparticles which are unpredictable for the human body. These are to stabilize the mRNA. Some have described these nanoparticles as "nanobots" (See links at end of article)
- The vaccines are using Simian (Chimpanzee) viruses as vector. These viruses have been used in past vaccines like the small pox and oral polio vaccines and been connected to diseases like cancer and AIDS. Scientists have warned regarding this possibility (See links at end of article)
- The Australian Government has scrapped a coronavirus vaccine because those vaccinated tested positive for AIDS
- The Lancet warns; “Roll-out of an effective SARS-CoV-2 vaccine globally could be given to populations at risk of HIV infection, which could potentially increase their risk of HIV-1 acquisition. This important safety consideration should be thoroughly evaluated before further development of Ad5 vaccines for SARS-CoV-2, and informed consent documents of these potential risks should reflect the considerable literature on HIV-1 acquisition with Ad5 vectors.”
- In India sources say the same vaccine (minus the antigen) is being given as the placebo. It has also emerged that serious adverse effects (viral pneumonitis) requiring hospitalization has not been declared while disclosing trial information ( https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/11/india-needs-more-transparency-its-covid-19-vaccine-trials-critics-say )
- A volunteer in Chennai has suffered from encephalopathy and developed memory problems after receiving the vaccine being manufactured by Serum Institute of India. He has filed a court case seeking 5 crores as compensation. In response SII has filed a 100 crores case against him alleging he has tarnished the company's reputation. ( https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-chennai-volunteer-for-sii-s-covid-vaccine-claims-rs-5-cr-compensation-for-health-complications-2859041 )
- However the doctors attending to the victim and treating his symptoms acknowledge that they are indeed caused by the vaccine.
- The SII and the ICMR are silent about why this adverse effect was not declared and the trial halted despite experts expressing their concerns and Dr T Jacob John clearly stating that the Simian adenovirus used in the vaccine may be behind the adverse effect ( https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/national/adverse-vaccine-reaction-its-for-sponsor-dsmb-and-regulator-to-halt-a-trial/article33206415.ece )
- The Health Minister of Haryana Mr Anil Viz fell a prey to Covid 19 a few days after takeing the trial Covaxin. The latest news is he is serious and has been shifted to a super speciality hospital.
- Pune-based public health specialist Dr Anant Phadke said the main issue with the vaccine is lack of transparency. "There seems to be a rush to get approvals and start the vaccination process. We need empirical evidence that the vaccine works for Indians. Without prejudging the vaccine, we should wait for the results and analyse them," he said. While trials done so far say the vaccine offers protection, there is still a question mark over its ability to stop transmission. "Only one of trials is looking at the transmission aspect. Others are not even tracking it."
- The Government of India has acknowledged that the vaccine will have serious side effects and asked all medical colleges and specialist doctors to be ready for them. ( https://www.cnbctv18.com/healthcare/centre-asks-states-to-be-medically-ready-for-covid-19-vaccination-side-effects-7549231.htm )
- News has emerged about 6 deaths in the trials (the excuse offered is people die anyway, and the rate of death within the trial does not exceed the general rate of death),
and four cases of facial paralysis
- Two healthcare workers of have suffered anaphylactic reactions in the first day of vaccine implementation. These are serious and life threatening reactions.
- In response to the anaphylactic reactions, UK has decided to open resuscitation centres to try and revive the victims. Once again why inflict such serious problems on people and then try to help them? Why not improve the health and natural immunity of people instead? Why not concentrate on food, nutrition, exercise, social bonding and exposure to sunlight?
- - Peru has halted the Chinese Covid 19 vaccine clinical trial as a volunteer has been affected by neurological problems. Are you willing to suffer severe neurological disorders to avoid the flu?
- Doctors have also warned that vaccine generated antibodies do not guarantee protection. They have called for transparency in Indian trials
- A manufacturer (Astra Zeneca) has already admitted the vaccine will start showing adverse effects in around 3 to 4 years. Therefore the industry seeks legal immunity from lawsuits ( https://in.reuters.com/article/us-astrazeneca-results-vaccine-liability/astrazeneca-to-be-exempt-from-coronavirus-vaccine-liability-claims-in-most-countries-idINKCN24V2EN )
- In the Oxford trials, at one stage, the vaccines failed to protect from infection and the results showed vaccinated person will spread the infection
- Volunteers have suffered multiple sclerosis and transverse myelitis, and very recently a psychiatric disorder seems to have been reported. These are lifetime crippling and very painful disabilities. They also cut short the life of individuals. A volunteer also needed ICU admission after he collapsed
- It has also emerged that 168 adverse effects were reported in the Brazil trial of the Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccine. The regulators could see the hand of the vaccine on two of them, ignoring 166.
- In India investigators on the condition of anonymity have revealed that the trial set up ignores the voice of both investigators and ethics committees are ignored. They meet the wall of silence. They reveal how even deaths and serious adverse effects are suppressed.
- The vaccines will not go through the crucial disease challenge tests for efficacy. It is in this stage that very serious adverse effects, including deaths, have occurred that have halted past coronavirus vaccines. And also this is the stage where it was noticed the vaccines do not protect from coronavirus
- Dr Peter Doshi, Editor BMJ, examined the clinical
trial protocols and was surprised that the trials are not designed to prevent
transmission, or for preventing hospitalization and deaths. So what are the
vaccines being given for? For that matter many have questioned how an intra
muscular vaccine can provide protection from a respiratory illness virus that
latches on to mucosal surfaces in the upper respiratory tract. It can only
claim to modify the resultant illness (See links below the article )
- The Russian vaccine being launched on August 12th has been criticized for its fast pace and experts have pointed out these vaccines should not be rushed as it is almost inevitable that they will worsen the disease in vaccinated as happened with the rushed dengue vaccine in the Philippines where 622 children died
- The Russian vaccine is yet to complete Phase 3 trials. The details of the Phase 1 and Phase 2 trials (carried out on only 38 volunteers each) have not been made available for researchers. There are allegations that those who volunteered for the trials did so under coercion. The public mood in Russia is against this rushed vaccine and it is rumoured Putin himself refused to publicly take the vaccine
- There is a lot of skepticism about celebrities taking the vaccine on TV. The public finds it difficult to accept any intelligent being would be willing to sacrifice ones life and health. These public shows could be engineered
- Vaccines have been declared 90 or 95% effective after trial on less than 100 volunteers. Effectiveness is about "Covid 19 symptoms" whereas it should have been "Sars Cov 2 infection"
- After questioning Astra Zeneca has admitted to an error that led to the 90% efficacy claim and is now having a relook. This shows why we should not gloat over outlandish claims . Experts have questioned the trial results on several grounds
- Vaccines are always connected with adverse effects. No one can escape the
inflammatory, immunotoxic and autoimmune disorders they cause
- It is admitted that autoimmune and inflammatory conditions may form general adverse effects of the covid vaccine
- Each person is different. How are these vaccines going to affect individuals? This query of Dr Peter Doshi begs an answer
- The UK government has floated tenders for AI based vaccine adverse effect monitoring software as it feels the adverse effects will be so widespread manual tracking would not suffice
- There is no clarity about the number of shots. Many are talking about two shots, 21 to 28 days apart, every six months or every year. We have as the background the flu vaccines which despite years of use have not stemmed the flu
- The mRNA vaccines require -70C refrigeration. Where is this going to come from?
- As the vaccines will have emergency authorization till all facts are on the table (will take a minimum of two years if rushed, ideally and usually five), what about informed consent?
- Will the vaccine be mandatory/ linked to conditions like travel and work?
- What will be the impact of the vaccine on pregnant women, those with comorbidities, and the elderly? They are the primary targets
- There is a lot of concern about its impact on fertility. And this is exactly one of the concerns expressed by a group of highly qualified doctors in an appeal to the European Medical Association. They want the vaccine stopped!
- As there are many vaccines being considered, is there any decision about who will receive which vaccine?
- We should also be worried about the digital ambience that will ensure vaccination, and the vaccination certificate that will be the new passport to almost everything
- Most importantly who will be held responsible when things go wrong? What about accountability? Everybody cannot be given legal immunity! If those manufacturing, lobbying, administering, and profiting from the vaccines are legally protected, should such a vaccine be forced upon populations?
What are the authorities revealing?
On 22nd October 2020 the vaccine and related advisory committee have conducted a meeting whose proceedings are recorded here.
Please go to Page 17 where you see the heading, FDA safety surveillance of Covid 19 vaccines: draft working list of possible adverse effects. 21 possible adverse effects are listed, including;
2) #Guillain_Barré_syndrome =Guillain-Barre (gee-YAH-buh-RAY) syndrome is a rare disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves
3) #encephalomyelitis =Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) is a rare kind of inflammation that affects the brain and spinal cord, usually in children.
4) #Transverse_myelitis=Transverse myelitis interrupts the messages that the spinal cord nerves send throughout the body
5) #Encephalitis= Encephalitis (en-sef-uh-LIE-tis) is inflammation of the brain
6) #demyelinating_diseases =A demyelinating disease is any condition that results in damage to the protective covering (myelin sheath) that surrounds nerve fibers in your brain, optic nerves and spinal cord. When the myelin sheath is damaged, nerve impulses slow or even stop, causing neurological problems.
8) #Autoimmune_disease= An autoimmune disorder occurs when the body's immune system attacks and destroys healthy body tissue by mistake.
9) #Narcolepsy and #cataplexy =Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that causes persistent sleepiness and additional symptoms such as brief episodes of muscle weakness known as cataplexy
10) #Acute_myocardial_infarction_Myocarditis =Acute myocarditis may mimic acute myocardial infarction (AMI) when the patient has various combinations of chest pain, hemodynamic instability, ischemia-like electrocardiographic (ECG) changes
11)#Pregnancy and #birth_outcomes
12) #Non_anaphylactic_allergic_reactions= Anaphylaxis (an-a-fi-LAK-sis) is a serious, #life_threatening allergic reaction. The most common anaphylactic reactions are to foods, insect stings, medications and latex. If you are allergic to a substance, your immune system overreacts to this allergen by releasing chemicals that cause allergy symptoms.
13) #Thrombocytopenia =Thrombocytopenia is a condition characterized by abnormally low levels of platelets,
14) #Disseminated_intravascular_coagulation =Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) is a condition in which blood clots form throughout the body, blocking small blood vessels.
15) #Venous_thromboembolism =Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a condition in which a blood clot forms most often in the deep veins of the leg, groin or arm (known as deep vein thrombosis, DVT) and travels in the circulation, lodging in the lungs (known as pulmonary embolism, PE).
16) #Arthritis and #arthralgia/joint pain
17) #Kawasaki_disease =Kawasaki disease (KD), or mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome, is an illness that causes inflammation in arteries, veins, and capillaries.
18) #Multisystem_Inflammatory_Syndrome in Children =Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) is a condition where different body parts can become inflamed, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, ...
19)#Vaccine_enhanced_disease - In short the vaccine will make the disease worse
Is this Covid scenario so frightening that we vaccinate 7.8 billion with untested vaccines? What is going on?
And what about the virus?
- Has undergone at least 30 mutations ( https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/494371-coronavirus-has-mutated-into-more-than-30 )
- The ring of the vaccine has mutated ( https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(20)30820-5.pdf )
- Virologists have identified six types of the
virus. They say the dangerous form named Virus 0 was found only in China. It
did not go out of the country. The other countries have other types. India is
affected by a type that is not so deadly. This was a news in the Indian
- Now studies show many have natural immunity from the virus. In my city of Bhubaneswar 50% tested seropositive
- The virus is behaving differently in each person depending on the condition of the immune system - those with overactive immune systems and those with impaired immune system are showing different results
- As a result there are six forms of COVID-19. ( https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-symptoms-six-types-coronavirus-disease-different/ )
- There are very valid doubts regarding the virus. Has it really been isolated? What are the doubts? Why are people saying Covid 19 is a fraud?
- In India there is a large population who have
already encountered the virus and have developed antibodies. They will react
unpredictably to the vaccine
- Those who have encountered coronavirus earlier (previous to the novel coronavirus) have immunity to this strain of the virus
- In India 80 to 90% of the cases are asymptomatic ( https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/coronavirus-80-per-cent-cases-asymptomatic-matter-of-concern-medical-research-body-icmrs-scientist-t-2214799 )
- As per a Down to Earth article 99% of the active symptomatic cases in India are mild or moderate. ( https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/health/covid-19-99-active-cases-are-with-mild-symptoms-72757 )
- In the UK deaths have plummeted by 90% ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT9nfh8ZrFQ )
- In India it has been found that in 80 to 90% of the cases family members are not being infected though being in close contact. ( https://www.indiaspend.com/80-90-family-members-of-covid-19-patients-do-not-get-infected/) A very large Chinese study shows that the asymptomatic are not spreading the disease. Dr Anthony Fauci is on record stating those without symptoms cannot spread any infectious disease. The assertion that asymptomatic persons can spread disease goes against medical logic and findings
- Will the vaccine improve the situation? That is not being promised! Fauci recommends people still wear masks and practice social distancing even after getting the vaccine, he told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union” on Sunday.
- Without electron microscopes being used for tests it is impossible to determine if there is an epidemic of any kind. A glance at the literature available with the current tests reveals how inadequate they are
- We are using doubtful tests, doubtful drugs and treatment protocols, doubtful death certificates, and a hollering media to create a virtual epidemic
- The flu, FLI, and respiratory diseases have disappeared indicating what is happening on the ground
- And the most important question, does Sars-Cov-2 even exist? Information requests in the USA, UK, and Canada suggest it does not. The CDC in the USA does not have a virus sample!
- India is the land of ayurveda and naturopathy. We should use these systems extensively to strengthen health and immunity that is the best form of prevention
The adverse effect scenario is very very worrying. If we take the trial details revealed so far;
- 100% of those who take the vaccine will suffer systemic adverse effects. Enough for them to have to skip office or college. Some trial volunteers who have spoken about these adverse effects say it was unexpected, and a volunteer shivered so much he broke a tooth. These adverse effects have the experts worried because, as they say, not many will return for the second shot. "It will not be a walk in the park", as one comments
- While it is ASSUMED these reactions will stop, my own experience tells me they will progress and manifest in other problems later. VACCINE REACTIONS NEVER STOP.
- The other effects known are serious; multiple sclerosis, transverse myelitis, encephalopathy and loss of memory, viral pneumonitis requiring ICU admission, facial paralysis and many deaths, and an ICU admission after collapse. What will be the incidence of these incidents when the vaccine will be widely administered?
- Many volunteers have dropped out and we do not know the reasons why
- The manufacturers will have legal protection because, as they admit, the adverse effects will start showing up in 4 years
- Considering the above, what will be the effect on elderly and people with comorbidities? And it will be experimental!. The volunteers who suffered were all extremely healthy people and yet we see a wide range of adverse effects including death.
- The sword hanging over us, and which is not being discussed, is DISEASE ENHANCEMENT. This is the reason why we never had a coronavirus vaccine. What if the Philippines scenario happens? It is a very real threat
- We still do not have much of an idea about the vaccine ingredients. We know it will contain fetal bovine serum, shark oil, and a synthetic mRNA. Will it be also using human fetal cells that are a component of many vaccines? The Catholics want a safe, effective, and a moral vaccine.
- Vaccine makers using a fetal cell line in the development of their Covid 19 vaccines include Astra Zeneca, Jansen Research and Development (Johnson & Johnson), CanSino Biologics, University of Pittsburg, ImmunityBio, and Altimmune. What are the dangers from such cell lines? The DNA from these cells can interfere with the host genome
- Many people have developed antibodies. What will the vaccine do to them?
- Once we accept the vaccine we will also be accepting six monthly or annual repeats of the two shots
- Our government (and our PM) has accepted there will be adverse effects and medical colleges and experts will be put on alert. But as we know apart from capturing some adverse effects nothing will be done.
One thing needs to be kept in mind is that vaccine recipients have developed Covid symptoms that were managed with paracetamol. In real time these symptoms will add to the Covid epidemic and the scare. Vaccines (for example, small pox & polio) are known to increase the incidence of the disease.
A lot of things to really worry about. Efficacy and herd immunity are assumptions. They may not happen. But adverse effects are certain. What is going to happen to those people whose lives will be destroyed?
What are we walking into?
What about herd immunity?
Herd immunity is a controversial concept with various interpretations. In humans it was first suggested after noticing that natural measles tended to peter out after 60% of the population was affected. This was quickly appropriated by the pharma industry who stressed vaccinating 95% of the population leads to herd immunity. However in practice it shows that after a high vaccine coverage measles becomes a disease of the vaccinated.
Even if we accede to the currently prevalent theory, it requires an effective vaccine to do the job. That element is missing. It may produce antibodies but how long those will last (and whether they will protect) remains a question.
Vaccine protection also assumes the normal immune system is incapable of protecting itself. However in Covid 80% of cases are asymptomatic. Of the rest around 5% can be critical as with any flu.
We must also weigh in vaccine adverse effects. They are clearly more dangerous than Covid and the real prevalence among those vaccinated will never emerge.
There are a few things we need to know. I have provided some links below.
· Normal immunity to Covid is possible as per researchers studying T cells and mucosal immunity
· Can we believe the trial results?
· How efficacious are these vaccines really? How long will vaccine efficacy last? There are talks about six monthly and annual vaccinations. These are certainly sources of profit
· Will the vaccine help or worsen the disease?
· What about the adverse effects? Will the situation become worse than a Covid epidemic?
· Conflict of interest in the preparation of the vaccine
· Covid is not about being intellectually honest
Herd immunity and implications for SARS-Cov-2 control. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2772167
Herd immunity may arrive before COVID vaccines go off the shelf; https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/national/aiims-director-herd-immunity-may-come-before-covid-vaccine-goes-off-the-shelf
A statistician explains; what does 90% Covid 19 vaccine efficacy mean.https://scroll.in/article/979627/a-statistician-explains-what-does-90-efficacy-for-a-covid-19-vaccine-mean
What defines an efficacious COVID-19 vaccine? A review of the challenges assessing the clinical efficacy of vaccines against SARS-CoV-2
T Cell immunity to Covid
Mucosal immunity & Covid 19
A SUBSTANTIAL CONCERN IS ADVERSE EFFECTS
COVID-19 Vaccines: “Warp Speed” Needs Mind Melds, Not Warped Minds
John P. Moore, P. J. Klasse
Guido Silvestri, Editor
The vaccine can worsen the epidemic: https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr-yeadon-request-a-stop-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition/?fbclid=IwAR1W7Hi168nJ-UCkzEwuwx2FdB_M3M0fvlILQyn3V0IFU5k4AwLi3QE5nUs
America’s top coronavirus doctor (Anthony Fauci) warns vaccines could make Covid-19 worse
Covid 19 politicisation & corruption, suppression of science;
Transparency needed in Covid trials;
Leading COVID Vaccine Candidates Plagued by Safety Concerns
Hazards of the COVID-19 vaccine
When role of vaccines as public health clashes with their role as source of super profits; https://countercurrents.org/2020/11/when-role-of-vaccines-as-public-health-clashes-with-their-role-as-source-of-super-profits/?fbclid=IwAR02wyIpzj3W0TnFfc_yrTb1oT4PutQpSNJpTHG87hX3MUBipi3JJQ_l-Lc
Pharma money colours Operation Warp Speed. https://truthout.org/articles/pharma-money-colors-operation-warp-speeds-quest-to-defeat-covid-19/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=1a5fde20-0879-45fe-9c19-50ff3b76e37e
So there are many more reasons why the vaccine is not needed and will only complicate matters. There is every reason to believe the vaccine will worsen the disease and the epidemic by skewing the natural immunity of people and making the immune system over or under active leading to Covid complications. As was observed with the small pox and polio vaccines, the worsening of the epidemic will call for more doses of the vaccine, thus enabling the industry to perpetuate its profits at the expense of the people.
In a webinar recently I interacted with a senior CDC epidemiologist who was very certain a vaccine would end the epidemic. However he was not sure whether it would be safe or effective. I told him without that surety it would be the largest human experiment in history. He denied and asked me what should be done to make the people accept the vaccine. I said each one receiving the vaccine should receive a guarantee card stating the vaccine would work and cause no adverse effects, it should also promise that if there were adverse effects the person receiving the vaccine should get free treatment and compensation. The epidemiologist backtracked stating such a guarantee could not be given!
I also told him how the vaccine would "eradicate" the disease. These steps would be taken;
- The media would stop highlighting the coronavirus
- All the diseases being lumped together as coronavirus would be bifurcated again
- The colds, coughs, influenza, influenza like illnesses, asthma and other respiratory disorders, and pneumonia would get back their names again
- The coronavirus infections would be given another name like the polio became "non polio acute flaccid paralysis"!
- The diseases caused by the vaccine would receive names and people will be forced to seek treatment and consume medicines for these "new diseases"
This strategy is not new and has been in effect since the small pox vaccine was relaunched by the WHO.
The gentleman got peeved with this and the above points I shared and left the discussion.
To sum it up;
This is not a pandemic. It is an agenda riding piggy back on a drummed up crisis. This article which is due to appear in a peer reviewed journal reveals how Big Shots like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Nikola Tesla are making trillions from it. More frightening is what they are doing to enslave humanity.
"As more individuals and organizations connect the technocratic dots and look beneath the coronavirus pandemic’s seductively simple surface, it should become increasingly apparent that the pandemic profiteers do not have people’s best interests at heart. In The State of Our Currencies and other pandemic-related writings, Catherine Austin Fitts (2020a, 2020b) strongly emphasizes the importance of accepting that what is transpiring in the financial, tech, biopharmaceutical, and military-intelligence sectors is interconnected. Part of this involves recognizing that the coronavirus vaccines currently dominating the headlines represent something likely to go far beyond the simple health intervention being held out by scientists and officials as a panacea. Instead, the evidence suggests that Covid-19 vaccines are intended to serve as a Trojan horse to transport invasive technologies into people’s brains and bodies. These technologies could include brain-machine interface nanotechnology, digital identity tracking devices, technology that can be turned on and off remotely, and cryptocurrency-compatible chips (Fitts, 2020b)."
We are being put up for the largest experiment in history. We must fight with all our might. The common people have no idea what is coming.
What I learnt yesterday (9th November 2020) in a vaccine ethics webinar.
- Indian trial volunteers have been threatened for talking to the media. Threatened that the second dose will not be given
- A lady volunteer was repeatedly asked if she wanted to have a child, because the vaccine could make her sterile
- The women are being asked if they are pregnant, because the impact of the vaccine on fetus is unknown
- The placebo used in the Indian trials is the same vaccine containing all the ingredients except the protein/antigen
- A volunteer is repenting she signed up for the trial. She did so trusting the person who recommended it
- Indian trial volunteers will be followed up for six months vis a vis the foreign trials which talk of a two year follow up
- Indian trial volunteers reveal they have only been asked to report if they face any adverse effect. There is no active surveillance
- A very reputed doctor who is the editor of a renowned international medical journal pointed out that the follow up could be only on paper
- He also pointed out that as the vaccine will be launched very early, and the data will come in late, all declarations and assurances will be assumptions
- As the volunteers given the "placebo" will also be given the vaccine at end of six months long term follow up and comparison will not be possible
- The huge investment in the vaccine and the political pressure will ensure that the vaccine will be in the market whatever the outcome
- The only claim is it will break chain of transmission. People should consider whether they should put their lives and health at risk for breaking transmission
- A doctor pointed out that efficacy is about quantity of antibodies produced, not about whether the vaccine will actually protect from disease
- Journalists have wanted to talk with vaccine manufacturers but were refused
- The media thinks the vaccine protocols are too technical thus probably no one has gone through them
- Transparency is missing in the whole exercise
- A question was put that while the trial is being conducted on extremely healthy people, the vaccine would be given to sick people. What would be the consequences?
Webinar on Transparency in Covid vaccine clinical trials, held on 11th November 2020;
- The two government officials, including one from ICMR, maintained that everything was perfect as far as following systems and protocols are concerned
- They said these are extraordinary times and the crisis is so great we need emergency use of vaccines
- Revealing what is going on would hamper business interests of vaccine manufacturers
- The manufacturers can also sue the government if they reveal crucial aspects
- All the people involved are working with utmost honesty, following all rules and regulations, and have the best interest of people at heart
- People should take the vaccine even if the trials are not complete as the country needs to fight the epidemic
Other participants had a different view point;
- Lawyers pointed out how flouting laws is the rule of the game in India
- Huge vaccine scandals have happened in India, cases have been filed in Courts, and justice is denied through delays in hearing frustrating petitioners and lawyers
- The general population is unaware of pharma tactics and scandals and do not know how to fight the powerful and corrupt industry
- The Corona crisis has revealed potential corruption in a grand scale and legal recourse needs to be taken to protect the people
- If election results can be shared big time on TV why vaccine trial information cannot be shared likewise?
- The public have the right to know what is going on as public money is involved
The organizations fighting the pharma crimes revealed;
- Covid vaccine trials in India have suppressed serious adverse effects. We know of a case of viral pneumonitis that has not been reported
- There is no transparency. Websites are not being updated
- Irregularities in trials have been noticed
- It needs to be explained why there have been large scale volunteer dropouts from one phase to another
Doctors pointed out;
- As it is people have lost trust in vaccines. An imperfect Covid vaccine will spell doom for all vaccines
- The Covid vaccine has created an unprecedented wave of vaccine hesitancy
- There have been serious adverse effects reported in international trials
- The Indian trials of foreign vaccines are not full scale trials, but just about having local data
- People's safety is more important than business interests of corporations
- There have been deaths in Covid treatment trials that are not being investigated The attitude is these people would have died anyway
- Science survives on transparency; lack of it is a clear and present danger
- There have been several international reports expressing concerns surrounding the vaccination and the trials
- Emergency use will be an experiment that requires full informed consent and follow up of all who receive the vaccine
The participants (doctors and healthcare workers) wanted to know;
- What is the mechanism of tracking adverse effects and compensation?
- What is the track record of India in vaccine follow up, treatment and compensation?
- What happens when this vaccine is given to sick and elderly?
- What about declaring vaccine ingredients and contamination?
- Has the ICMR conducted any study to know if asymptomatic people are spreading the disease? (The answer was, why waste money on a new study when there was evidence generated from international studies)
- Can a vaccine prevent virus infection?
- How can the government collude with the industry and refuse to provide full data?
- We know that irregularities have happened. How can we trust the end product?
- The government should provide us the full picture
There were no satisfactory answers. The usual excuses were offered very politely and systematically.
Some links to go through;
A really great summary of the concerns at the ingredient and trial levels.
Leading COVID Vaccine Candidates Plagued by Safety Concerns
Unproven technologies, unsafe ingredients and inadequate testing — fortunately, current law prohibits mandating unlicensed vaccines approved for “emergency use.”
Hazards of the COVID-19 vaccine
Bulatlat Contributors August 21, 2020 COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccine
By ROMEO F. QUIJANO,
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
College of Medicine, University of the Philippines Manila
Researchers Warn Some Covid-19 Vaccines Could Increase Risk Of HIV Infection
Robert HartForbes Staff
I cover breaking news.
Some of the Covid-19 vaccines currently in development could increase the risk of acquiring HIV, warned a group of researchers in the The Lancet medical journal Monday, potentially leading to an increase in infections as vaccines are rolled out to vulnerable populations around the world.
Will New COVID Vaccine Make You Transhuman?
Centre asks states to be medically ready for COVID-19 vaccination side effects
Centre has asked states to involve 300 medical colleges & other tertiary care hospitals across the country to handle adverse events or cases of side effects on people post-vaccination. In addition, states have been told to keep ready neurologists, cardiologists, respiratory medicine experts obstetrics, gynaecologists and paediatricians to deal with post-vaccination side effects, sources said.
Serum Institute files Rs 100 crore case against volunteer who claimed vaccine made him ill
Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won’t be ‘a walk in the park’
PUBLISHED MON, NOV 23 20204:19 PM ESTUPDATED 5 HOURS AGO
Dr. Sandra Fryhofer said that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines require two doses and she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot.
This is why blood from newborn cattle is being used to develop Indian Covid vaccine
Blood serum from newborn cattle is a key ingredient in biological research, such as the development of vaccines, and is widely available for import.
MOHANA BASU 16 September, 2020 8:00 am IST
People Harmed by Coronavirus Vaccines Will Have Little Recourse
Any payouts for injuries will come from a less-generous program than in years past
Researchers rush to test coronavirus vaccine in people without knowing how well it works in animals
In an interview with CNBC, Gates says that for every 10,000 people, permanent vaccination damage would occur and he expects 700,000 victims.
"The smallpox vaccine is the only vaccine that’s wiped an entire disease off the face of the earth, but it’s also pretty brutal to receive. It left a scar on the arm of anyone who got it. One out of every three people had side effects bad enough to keep them home from school or work. A small—but not insignificant—number developed more serious reactions.
The smallpox vaccine was far from perfect, but it got the job done. The COVID-19 vaccine might be similar."
- Bill Gates
The top U.S. infectious diseases expert (Anthony Fauci) is warning that distributing a COVID-19 vaccine under special emergency use guidelines before it has been proved safe and effective in large trials is a bad idea that could have a chilling effect on the testing of other vaccines.
Both Hotez and Offit on concerns about rushed Covid vaccines;
AstraZeneca to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries
America’s top coronavirus doctor (Anthony Fauci) warns vaccines could make Covid-19 worse
Paul Offit's Biggest Concern About COVID Vaccines
Offit: For people who are considering these issues, I think what worries them the most is a vaccine-induced immunopathology. In other words, look at the measles and RSV vaccines of the 1960s. Those were two inactivated vaccines which, when given to people, actually put them in a worse position.
Topol: What else besides these immune-mediated or facilitated mechanisms are you concerned about, regarding safety?
Offit: With the mRNA vaccines, mRNA itself is a safe molecule. We all have mRNA in our body; it breaks down very quickly. But because it's such a labile molecule, it is encapsulated in this complex lipid delivery system, which is reactogenic. When you inoculate people with lipids, they get fever, including occasionally high fever. And when you're giving a fever-inducing agent, you could either trigger or exacerbate any sort of immunologic disease. So that's one issue.
Then there are the replication-defective virus vaccines, like the replication-defective simian adenoviruses being produced by AstraZeneca. Also, there is the replication-defective Ad26, which is being pursued by Johnson & Johnson, and the replication-defective Ad5, which is being pursued by both the Russian and Chinese groups.
I think the Russian paper that just came out on September 4 gave 100 billion virus particles.
You know, it was a replication-defective adenovirus that was given to Jesse Gelsinger, whose death was the first directly related to gene therapy.
So with that you worry that you could induce a massive cytokine response, which is what happened to Jesse Gelsinger. Now we have monoclonal antibodies directed against interleukin-6, like tocilizumab. We didn't then, so Jesse Gelsinger unfortunately died. But you always wonder when you're giving that many viral particles whether you could trigger that sort of response.
Offit: If we don't have adequate data in the greater-than-65-year-old group, then the greater-than-65-year-old person shouldn't get this vaccine, which would be a shame because they're the ones who are most likely to die from this infection. We have to generate those data.
I can't see how anybody — the DSMB or the FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee, or FDA decision-makers — would ever allow a vaccine to be recommended for that group without having adequate data.
I feel the same way about minorities. I mean, you can't convince minority populations to get this vaccine unless they are represented in these trials. Otherwise, they're going to feel like they're guinea pigs, and understandably so.
You don't know how long protection is going to last. You're only going to know that afterwards. You don't know whether it causes a rare side effect. You're only going to know that afterwards.
if we have a vaccine and it's 75% effective against moderate to severe disease, that means 1 out of every 4 people can still get sick, including very sick. It also means probably a larger percentage than that 25% could get mild infection, or asymptomatic infection, which they could still shed, even to the point of contagiousness.
COVID-19 Vaccines: “Warp Speed” Needs Mind Melds, Not Warped Minds
John P. Moore, P. J. Klasse
Guido Silvestri, Editor
By far the most immunogenic vaccine candidates for antibody responses are recombinant proteins, which were not included in the initial wave of Warp Speed immunogens. A substantial concern for SARS-CoV-2 vaccines is adverse events, which we review by considering what was seen in studies of SARS-CoV-1 and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) vaccines. We conclude by outlining the possible outcomes of the Warp Speed vaccine program, which range from the hoped-for rapid success to a catastrophic adverse influence on vaccine uptake generally.
A protective vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 is a goal that is achievable but by no means certain. Although SARS-CoV-1 vaccine development gradually petered out once that virus stopped spreading in humans, considerable efforts are thought to have been made in Saudi Arabia over the past 8 years to develop a MERS vaccine to protect commercially valuable camels and horses. No such vaccine has ever emerged. The various SARS-CoV-2 vaccine designs are associated with perceived advantages and drawbacks (Table 1).
For the aggressive timelines of the Warp Speed program to be met, very little can go wrong at any stage of the research and development processes. Few if any large-scale projects proceed smoothly, particularly when there are major and quite fundamental gaps in the underlying science. Moreover, obtaining a rapid endpoint in an efficacy trial requires a high incidence of infection in the area of the trial sites, but infection rates are now declining in many areas of the United States and Europe where leading research institutions are located. Conducting trials in areas of the world where infection rates are still high, or even increasing, would overcome such concerns. Recent media reports suggest that efficacy trials of vaccines from both American and Chinese programs will involve sites in Brazil, a currently high-incidence country. The primary endpoint in the Moderna mRNA vaccine phase 3 trial is prevention of symptomatic COVID-19 disease, while secondary endpoints include prevention of severe disease (hospitalization) and prevention of infection. Quantifying a disease reduction endpoint rather than sterilizing protection from infection could be an additional complication, which is, perhaps, portended by the performance of early vaccine candidates in animal models (see above). That complexity would be exacerbated if effective antiviral drug combinations, including nMAbs, become the immediate standard of care for people with SARS-CoV-2 infection. As noted above, a COVID-19 vaccine is most needed for the more vulnerable populations, which include people who are older (particularly those >70 years) and/or those with preexisting health conditions. Age and perhaps some health concerns may adversely affect the development of immune responses to vaccines (172). Testing a vaccine in predominantly young and healthy volunteers may not predict what happens in their older and sicker counterparts.
If protection against SARS-CoV-2 requires only fairly modest serum antibody titers, then the most easily produced vaccine designs could succeed. But if much higher titers are needed, those vaccines may need to be replaced, or supplemented, by other components that are perhaps produced by another company or in a different country. For example, an American mRNA vaccine may work better if boosted by a Chinese killed virus preparation or a British adenovirus vector when followed by a recombinant protein made within the European Community. Even if an effective vaccine is identified, it may be challenging to manufacture and distribute on the scale needed to immunize a significant fraction of the world’s population (7, 173) (Table 1). An effective vaccine that is too complex to make in bulk, is difficult to formulate, is highly unstable without refrigeration or freezing, is difficult to administer, or that requires too many doses over a prolonged period may represent a Pyrrhic victory for science but not the answer to the problems faced by the societies that science serves. The complexities of developing a vaccine at ultrashort notice are best tackled by the melding of minds irrespective of wherever the bodies are geographically located (173, 174). Will this happen? We hope so, but fear it may not (19).
Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science
BMJ 2020; 371 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4425 (Published 13 November 2020)Cite this as: BMJ 2020;371:m4425
Kamran Abbasi, executive editor
When good science is suppressed by the medical-political complex, people die
Politicians and governments are suppressing science. They do so in the public interest, they say, to accelerate availability of diagnostics and treatments. They do so to support innovation, to bring products to market at unprecedented speed. Both of these reasons are partly plausible; the greatest deceptions are founded in a grain of truth. But the underlying behaviour is troubling.
Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health.1 Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.
Far more transparency is needed for Covid-19 vaccine trials
By JENNIFER E. MILLER, JOSEPH S. ROSS, and MICHELLE M. MELLO
NOVEMBER 5, 2020
Releasing study protocols is particularly important in light of concerns that some SARS-CoV-2 vaccine trials may have design flaws or restrictive enrollment criteria. Moreover, publication and data sharing are particularly important for conducting high-quality meta-analyses on vaccine safety and reproducing trial results to verify them. Research transparency also honors the contributions of trial participants, who have volunteered to shoulder risk to help end the pandemic.
When Role of Vaccines as Public Health Clashes with Their Role As Source of Super Profits
in India — by Bharat Dogra — November 9, 2020
Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us
BMJ 2020; 371 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4037 (Published 21 October 2020)Cite this as: BMJ 2020;371:m4037
But what will it mean exactly when a vaccine is declared “effective”? To the public this seems fairly obvious. “The primary goal of a covid-19 vaccine is to keep people from getting very sick and dying,” a National Public Radio broadcast said bluntly.6
“Ideally, you want an antiviral vaccine to do two things . . . first, reduce the likelihood you will get severely ill and go to the hospital, and two, prevent infection and therefore interrupt disease transmission.”7
Yet the current phase III trials are not actually set up to prove either (table 1). None of the trials currently under way are designed to detect a reduction in any serious outcome such as hospital admissions, use of intensive care, or deaths. Nor are the vaccines being studied to determine whether they can interrupt transmission of the virus.
Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China
- Shiyi Cao,
- Yong Gan,
- Chao Wang,
- Max Bachmann,
- Shanbo Wei,
- Jie Gong,
- Yuchai Huang,
- Tiantian Wang,
- Liqing Li,
- Kai Lu,
- Heng Jiang,
- Yanhong Gong,
- Hongbin Xu,
- Xin Shen,
- Qingfeng Tian,
- Chuanzhu Lv,
- Fujian Song,
- Xiaoxv Yin &
- Zuxun Lu
Nature Communications volume 11, Article number: 5917 (2020) Cite this article
There were no positive tests amongst 1,174 close contacts of asymptomatic cases.
Asymptomatic do not spread infection!
Leading Corona researchers admit that they have no scientific proof for the existence of a virus
translated by Corona InvestigativeJuly 31, 2020