HOW TO ENERGISE AND MAINTAIN YOUR ENERGY BODY
HOW TO ENERGISE AND MAINTAIN YOUR ENERGY BODY
Proper diet simply refers to pure and nutritious food. In general meat, and in particular pork, contains a lot of dirty grayish energy and therefore it is better to avoid them. Fresh vegetables and fruits are nutritious, pure and luminous. They carry a lot of pranic energy or life force. Taking one to two grams of bee pollen daily is also very beneficial. Bee pollen is physically nutritious and contains a lot of life force.
Breathing is of two types, the correct way and the incorrect way. The correct way is abdominal breathing and the incorrect way is chest breathing. It is the diaphragm, which enables the lungs to expand and to contract. The lungs by themselves do not have the capacity to expand in order to draw in air, or to contract in order to expel used-up air. With abdominal breathing, the abdomen is slightly pushed out during inhalation, causing the diaphragm to be pulled down, which enables the lungs to draw in more air. During exhalation, the abdomen is slightly pulled in, causing the diaphragm to be pushed up, which enables the lungs to exhale more used-up air. Also, more pranic energy is drawn in during inhalation and more used-up energy is expelled during exhalation.
With chest breathing, the abdomen is pulled in during inhalation, causing the diaphragm to be pushed up resulting in less air being drawn in. During exhalation, the abdomen is pushed out, causing the diaphragm to be pulled down in less air being expelled. Prolonged chest breathing also tends to congest the front heart chakra, resulting in chest pain and difficulty in breathing.
Exercising has a cleansing effect—physically and etherically. Physically, waste matter and toxins are eliminated through sweating.When a person is exercising, the auras of the energy body pulsate; whitish gray light or used-up energy is expelled and fresh pranic energy is drawn in. The chakras, the meridians and the organs are cleansed of used-up energy and diseased energy. Blood and pranic circulations are greatly improved by regular exercise. The body feels better and lighter after exercising. Regular physical exercise is a must to maintain a clean, highly vitalized, healthy body.
Tai Chi, chi kung exercise, hatha yoga, dancing, martial arts, sports, jogging, hiking or brisk walking, if done regularly, have very good effects on the body. The left and right parts of the body should preferably be in balance, while exercising. Otherwise, the part of the body, which is not sufficiently exercised will become weaker and partially congested, which may manifest as pain or discomfort. Fifteen to thirty minutes of exercise daily is sufficient.
Proper hygiene consists of physical hygiene, etheric hygiene, emotional hygiene, and mental hygiene.
Smoking is a very unhygienic habit. Smokers have unclean physical as well as etheric bodies. In the case of chain smokers, the etheric body is polluted with dirty brown energy, which partially blocks most of the meridians, thereby weakening the physical body in general. Since the back meridian in the spine is partially blocked; the backsolar plexus chakra, the meng mein chakra, and the basic chakratend to become congested and overactivated, thereby making the smoker susceptible to hypertension. The front heart chakra is partially affected, making the habitually heavy smoker susceptible toheart problems, since the front heart chakra is closely connected to the back heart chakra.
Habitual drinking of liquor with high alcohol content is etherically unhygienic. It makes the etheric body unclean and gross. Drug addiction impurifies and damages the etheric body, making the addict susceptible to undesirable external psychic influences.
In certain lands the etheric energy is unclean. This is clairvoyantly seen as light grayish energy coming out of the ground. If the reclaimed land has been dumped with garbage, then the area is etherically impure or polluted. These areas, in the long run, tend to adversely affect the physical and psychological health of its residents. It is just like living in a highly polluted city.
Certain places are likewise etherically quite unclean like hospitals, funeral parlors, cemeteries and others. Relatively weak persons are advised to take a shower using water and salt after visiting any one of these places.
If a very sickly person has used a room for a long period of time, then the room is filled with diseased energy, and it must be cleansed. If a room or a house has been occupied by a negative or psychologically disturbed person, then the room is not physically and psychologically conducive to one's well being. Etherically unclean rooms can be cleansed by using water and salt, burning sandalwood incense, praying, exposing to sunlight, besides others.
Objects can also be etherically contaminated. As a general guideline, it is better to avoid lending one's personal things to others to avoid etheric contamination. Likewise, it is advisable to avoid using the personal things of other people.
When buying or accepting second-hand things, especially pieces of jewelry, it is advisable to know the condition of the previous owner(s) since the characteristics of the previous owner are impregnated in his personal belongings. If the previous owner was quite sickly or very negative, then possessing a second-hand item from him or her would be unhealthy and unlucky.
One can also be contaminated when interacting with others. When interacting with a sick person, you may tend to feel depleted since the sick person may subconsciously absorb some of your healthy pranic energy and you may also accidentally absorb some of the diseased energy.
It is a healthy practice to go to the beach regularly about once a month or once every two months. Seawater has a cleansing effect on the energy body. The body is highly energized with prana from the fresh air, sunlight, and ground.
Proper emotional and mental hygiene consists of internal and external hygiene. Internal emotional and mental hygiene simply means proper emotions and proper thoughts. Positive emotions and thoughts like happiness, kindness, joy, enthusiasm, and others tend to have beneficial effects psychologically, etherically, and physically.
In many instances, negative emotion is one of the critical factors, if not the most critical factor, in severe ailments. Harboring or explosively expressing negative may manifest as glaucoma, migraine headache, acute sinusitis, hyperthyroidism, respiratory ailments like asthma, heart ailments, diabetes, gastric or intestinal ulcer, high cholesterol, infected liver, constipation, twisted intestine, damaged kidneys, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer and others.
When negative emotions are accompanied by negative thoughts, the upper charkas like the throat, ajna, forehead or crown charkas will also be affected. This may manifest as hyperthyroidism, acute sinusitis, migraine headache, glaucoma, epilepsy, and others.
When negative emotions are accompanied by expressed or inhibited physical aggression, the lower charkas like the meng main chakra, and the basic chakra will also be affected. This may manifest as hypertension, damaged kidneys, herniated disk, skin ailments, rheumatoid arthritis, blood ailments, and others.
External emotional and mental hygiene means proper company, since emotions and thoughts are transmissible. Negative emotions and thoughts are infectious. Therefore, after to a person with psychological problems, one may feel depressed and physically exhausted. Prolonged interaction with this type of persons may manifest as physical ailment(s).
It is preferably to be sexually selective, since it is very easy to be etherically and psychologically contaminated through indiscriminate sexual interactions. After such an interaction, it is advisable to clean oneself physically, etherically, emotionally, and mentally.
Food should preferably be handled and prepared by persons in good health and bad energy can easily be transmitted to food and objects.
Interacting with people who are optimistic, enthusiastic, radient and very healthy is very psychologically and etherically beneficial.
Some severe ailments are emotional in origin. Some patients have so much deep-seated hurt or resentment towards certain person(s). Although pranic healing does greatly improve the condition of the patient, the rate of healing would be much faster if the patient consciously exerts an effort to forgive those who may have actually or imaginarily hurt him or her. The act of forgiving is therapeutic and is necessary for good health. It helps normalize the other affectedcharkas.
Cruelty to fellow beings and to animals is one of the major causes of severe painful ailments. If one repeatedly causes pain to others, then one will also harvest intense pain in the form of severe ailment. If one repeatedly deprives others of physical sustenance (income, money or food), then one will also be deprived of physical sustenance. This may manifest as severe lung ailments wherein one keeps gasping for life (sustenance). The affected body will gradually wilt. This will also have adverse financial effects.
Even prophets are not exempted from the law of karma. Negativekarma can be neutralized by learning the lesson that has to be learned, using the law of forgiveness and the law of mercy. Avoid cruelty and show kindness to others; this is a major key to good health, to happiness, and to avoiding severe painful ailments.
The nature of the work, the psychological condition of co-workers, and the working overall environment of a person do affect considerably the health of the worker. In this so-called modern developed world, there is too much stress or tension. In other words, there is a lot of work pressure, hurriedness, worry andanxiety, irritation, anger, and hurt feelings, excessive aggressiveness, bullying and harassment.
Severe stress or tension, in the long run, causes the solar plexuschakra and the other charkas to malfunction. This may manifest as gastric ulcer, heart ailments, hyperthyroidism, severe sinusitis, migraine headache, malfunctioning liver, damaged kidneys, general weakness, depression and others.
Meditation would definitely help a lot in coping with stressful conditions. In certain cases, where the meditation has certain degree of limitation, it may be wiser to change for a better job or a livelihood that is less demanding and with saner working condition.
The psychological state of co-workers is also important since stress is physically very infectious. People under great stress radiate stress energy to the surrounding people through their charkas and auras. Consciously or subconsciously, they transfer a great bulk of their stress energy by being nasty and rude to others. This type of behavior is unacceptable and quite uncivilized. In the future, such behavior will be considered coarse and barbaric. It is very impolite and improper to dump one's psychic faces on others. The proper way to dispose of stress energy is to meditate, to do self-pranic healing or to have pranic treatment. Work productivity can be improved substantially by letting executives and workers have regular pranic treatment.
Prolonged stress is a psychological ailment, which will adversely affect the physical body. In more developed countries, stress is a national epidemic. It is the right of each worker to have not only a physically safe working environment but also a psychologically healthy environment to work in. It is just a matter of time that this basic human right will be recognized and respected.
You can make your own invocation. Here is one example Master Choa Kok Sui usually uses:
To the Supreme God,
Thank you for Your Divine Blessings!
For guidance, help, protection and illuminate
With thanks and in full faith!
To my spiritual teachers,
To the holy angels, spiritual helpers,
and all the great ones,
Thank you for your divine blessings!
For guidance, help, protection and illuminate
With thanks and in full faith!
There are thousands of titles of esoteric books. Beginners would normally be overwhelmed by the vast amount of reading materials. Different books may contain different information, which may contradict each other. This is rather confusing for the reader. Some books are substantial; some are not. The Grand Master Choa Kok Sui has, therefore, recommended a list of reading materials.
1. Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda. Self-Realization Fellowship, 3880 San Rafael Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90065 U.S.A.
2. First Principles of Theosophy by C. Jinarajadasa. The Theosophical Publishing House. 1921. Adyar, Madras, India.
3. The Ethric Double by Arthur E. Powell. Quest Book. The Theosophical Publishing House, Wheaton Illinois 60187 U.S.A.
4. The Astral Body by Arthur E. Powell. Quest Book. The Theosophical Publishing House, Wheaton Illinois 60187 U.S.A.
5. The Menial Body by Arthur E. Powell. The Theosophical Publishing House, London Ltd., 68 Great Russel Street London, W.C.I, England.
6. The Causal Body and the Ego by Arthur E. Powell. Theosophical Publishing House, England.
7. The Solar System by Arthur. E. Powell. The Theosophical Publishing House, England.
8. The Secret Science at Work by Max Freedom Long 1953. DeVorss and Co., P.O Box 550, Marina del Rey, CA 90294 U.S.A.
9. Esoteric Healing by Alice Bailey. Lucis Publishing Company, 113 University Place, 11th Floor, New York N.Y. 10003 U.S.A.
10. The Secret Path by Paul Brunton. DeVorss & Co., Publishers.
11. The Secrets of Chinese Meditation by Lu K'uan Yu. 1964. Samuel Weiser, Inc., 740 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10003 U.S.A.
12. Kosher Yoga by Albert L. Schutz & Hilda W. de Schaps, Quantal Publishing, P.O. Box l598 Goleta CA 93117-1598-0.
13. Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon, trans, by A. Radspieler. 1956. Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal, Western Germany.
14. The Practice of Magical Evocation by Franz Bardon. Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal, Western Germany.
15. The key to the True Quabbalah by Franz Bardon. Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal, Western Germany.
16. The Yoga of Light (the Classic Esoteric Handbook of Kundalini Yoga-Hatha Yoga Pradipika) by Hans Ulrich Rieker. The Dawn Horse Press, Star Route 2 Middletown, California 95461 U.S.A.
17. The Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga by Goswami Kriyananda. The Temple of Kriya Yoga, 2414 North Kedzie, Chicago, Illinois 60647 U.S.A.
18. Raja Yoga by Swarni Vivekananda. Ramakrisna Vivekananda Center of New York, 17 East Street, New York, N.Y. 10028 U.S.A.
19. Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki. John Weather Bill, Inc., of New York and Tokyo.
20. Teachings of Tibetan Yoga. Translated and annotated by Garma C. Chang. Citadel Press, 120 Enterprises Avenue, Secaucus Avenue, N.J. 07094 U.S.A.
21. A Practical Guide to Qabbalistic Symbolism by Gareth Knight. Samuel Weiser, Inc., P.O. Box 612, York Beach Maine 03910 U.S.A.
22. Theosophical Books by Madame Blavatsky, C.W. Leadbeater or by Annie Besant. The Theosophical Publishing House. Adyar, Madras, India.
23. Esoteric Books by Edwin Dingle. Institute of Mental Physics, Yucca Valley, California, U.S.A.
24. Esoteric Books by Robert and Earlyn Chaney. Astara, 800 W. Arrow Hwy, P.O. Box 5003, Upland, California 91785 U.S.A.
25. Esoteric Books by Rudolf Steiner. Harper & Row Publishers, San Francisco, U.S.A.
26. Esoteric Books on Agni Yoga. 319 West 107th Street, New York, N.Y. 10025 U.S.A.
27. Esoteric Books by Alice Bailey. Lucis Publishing Company, 113 University Place 11th Floor New York N Y 10003 U.S.A.