The MMR Vaccine – A Comprehensive Overview Of the Potential Dangers and EffectivenessThe MMR is one of the most controversial vaccines due to claims that it causes autism. While Merck, the MMR II manufacturer, does not list autism as one of the possible side effects of this vaccine, it does list many other serious, adverse reactions. This list includes meningitis, encephalitis, pancreatitis, diabetes, decreased blood platelets, convulsions, seizures, arthritis, bronchial spasm (asthmatic reaction), pneumonia, anaphylactic shock and death. The list also includes many severe illnesses/reactions that are not commonly recognized or understood by the general public. These include:
- Pneumonitis – inflammation of the lungs
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) – a severe, life-threatening disease in which the body attacks the nervous system causing paralysis.
- Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) – a rare, fatal neurological disease
- Encephalopathy – abnormal brain function that may denote structural damage
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)- a post infection or post vaccine inflammatory demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. (Attacks brain tissues and nerves).
- Transverse myelitis – an inflammatory disease of the spinal cord that causes weakness and loss of sensation and it affects the autonomic nervous system (breathing, the heart, digestion, reflexes).
- Ataxia – lack of control of muscles suggesting brain and nerve damage.
- Polyneuritis – weakness, numbness and pain – nerve damage
- Polyneuropathy – damage to nerves causing tingling and pain that may begin in the hands and feet and spread to other parts of the body and may affect the autonomic nervous system
- Ocular palsies – Damage to the nerves of the eye affecting eye movements, pupil constriction, and eyelid movement often resulting in an inability to focus without double vision.
- Panniculitis – inflammation of the fat layer and connective tissue just under the skin
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome – following a painful rash, the top layer of skin blisters, dies, and sheds.
- Erythema multiforme – skin reaction similar to Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- Nerve deafness – hearing loss and dysfunction.
- Retinitis – damage to the retina causing damage to vision.
- Optic neuritis – inflammation of the optic nerve, which can cause temporary blindness.
- Papillitis – Inflammation of the optic nerve head
- Epididymitis – Inflammation of the tube at the back of the testicle.
- Orchitis – inflammation of the testicles. 1
I am sure you have read books and watched Youtube videos by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and Dr. Andrew Moulden. They both have done in-depth research and categorically state that there is no such thing as a safe vaccine, every single vaccine causes a lot of harm to the body and hence should be avoided at all costs.
Please continue your good work. Thanks.